chapter thirty

Baby boy, I got this during photography class the girl next to me is a Michael girl so we talked about 5sos lol

-

"Can I come round?" Ashton asked over the phone, "My mum is going out to work later, and I could sneak out to yours." Ashton mumbled.

"I don't want your mum to hate me even more." I sighed. "What happened after I left?" I questioned. "All I got was your text."

"Well I got home, mum shouted at me for being irresponsible. Then she sent me to bed. A while later my step dad came up saying mum told him, he said he was fine with it because he liked you. Mums pretty adamant on me not seeing you for a while, and definitely no prom." Ashton explained with a sigh. I could imagine him in his bedroom, a hand in his hair, probably in his boxers.

"So I brought you a suit for nothing?" I pouted to myself. Tiger was in my lap as I lay in my bed, a shirt and boxers on.

"I'll sneak out when she's gone to work, Luke." Ashton said, shuffling around. "Okay now what are you wearing?"

I laughed loudly, "I'm wearing cow boy boots, and a sumo suit."

"What?"

"Ash I'm half naked and in bed with my cat I'm not having phone sex with you." I chuckled, my fingers scratching at Tigers neck. "Maybe later baby boy."

"Now I'm horny, I hate you."

***

Ashton showed up at my door at three o'clock, his suit in hand before he kissed me deeply. "Hi baby." He mumbled. We walked in to my apartment before I hung up Ashton's suit by the door.

"What time do you want to be at the school?" I asked, sitting down with Ashton. I had been watching How I Met Your Mother, the final season, before he came over. Ashton cuddled in to me.

"It starts at six so we can be there for then, a little later maybe." Ashton shrugged. "I missed you, I was hoping I could've slept over last night."

"Me too baby." I kissed his forehead. "So your mum knows. Wow."

"I know. She screamed at me for a good hour before sending me to bed. Then dad came in saying she's upset and he's fine with you. But they'll probably want to meet you as a boyfriend now." Ashton said, licking his lips afterwards. "When she was screaming at me. She was telling me how I'm too young to love anyone and that because you're my teacher it was wrong. She was fine with me being gay and having a boyfriend but as soon as it's someone it's not suppose to be, she spazzed out."

"She just wants to make sure you're safe and happy, she's your mum. After your dad, she's going to be skeptical of any new guy coming in to your life." I said softly, running a hand through his hair. "When I meet her, I'll talk to her, yeah?"

Ashton nodded, "Atleast she didn't attack you and call the cops."

"See, looking on the bright side." I chuckled, kissing Ashton's cheek chastely. "At least we're still together and happy an--"

I was interrupted by Ashton's phone ringing, so he wiggled around with his pockets and took it out. He groaned when seeing who it was, showing it to me. His mum. "Christ, I just got here."

He answered the call, instantly I could hear her shouting. "Mum, you can't stop me from seeing him." He said, resting his head on me. "I love him okay, so just stop. I'm going to prom tonight and I'm going to have fun, with him."

She said something else which made him whine before hanging up and throwing his phone on the floor carelessly. He crawled in to my lap and sighed cutely making me wrap my arms around him. "I love you Luke." He mumbled, "I'm sorry this is so hard."