chapter thirty five (+)

some smut and a scare

I always screenshot Luke in the sc videos and he always looks so good aka he looks angry in the top lol his nose is so cute my lol baby boy

-

We were at the reception for the wedding, sitting in a marque in the middle of a meadow. Ashton and I were standing with Louis, Harry and Niall. Harry was being shy around me, but kind of flirty with Ashton. Which made me pout because Ashton was mine.

When Joanne and her new husband Steve arrived, everyone clapped and wooed. Before we all went for hugs.

"Oh dear lord Luke." Aunt Joanne hugged me tightly. "You're so old now." She squeezed my cheeks making me grin. "What are you? 30 now?"

"Twenty eight Jo." I corrected with a chuckle. "You look gorgeous today."

"Thank you honey." She then turned to Ashton beside me, "And you must be Luke's boyfriend, Liz has been telling me all about you." She hugged Ashton tightly making me smile. "Take good care of Luke, for me yeah?"

Ashton nodded, "I will Joanne."

"Good boy." She ruffled his hair before she moved on to other relatives.

I took Ashton's hand in mine and tugged him to our table where my mum and dad sat.

After a while, food came out and Ashton was being awkward as family members who lived in England came over and talked to my parents and I, so I tried to include him in conversations and I held his hand tightly.

After dinner, I pulled Ashton on to my lap and kissed his cheek. "What's up with you?" I asked quietly, my arms around his waist, hands on his thighs. "Hm baby?" Ashton shrugged making me push him off my lap and I stood up. "Cmon lets go somewhere."

"Where? We're in a meadow?" Ashton asked confused.

"There's a little cottage down the road where they do all the food and stuff, we can go there." I told him. I took his hand in mine and dragged him out of the marque. We walked through the meadow till we got to the gate. I opened it, letting Ashton through first before closing it behind us.

We walked down the road towards the cottage, "What's up with you then?" I asked Ashton softly. I didn't want to push him.

Ashton looked down at his shoes before glancing at me. "I've been thinking lately."

"That's never a good thing, Ash." I said chuckling but when seeing Ashton didn't even lift the corner of his mouth at my joke, my smile dropped again. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"You're ready to have a family aren't you?" He asked.

I furrowed my brows at him, making us stop and push him towards the fence, "I guess so, yeah. Why?"

"I'm not." Ashton mumbled.

"I know that, I told you I'd wait." I said quietly, my hand on his waist under his blazer, while my other went to his cheek. "What's brought this on?"

"I think I could be pregnant." Ashton mumbled. "I haven't done any teats yet but I've had symptoms—like after what happened with Harry, I woke up in the night and I vomited and Niall found me by the toilet and he thought I could be."

Ashton suddenly burst in to tears making me sigh.

I pulled him in to a hug, "It's okay. If you are, it's up to you what you want to do."

"I don't want a baby yet." Ashton sobbed on my shoulder. "I don't wanna be pregnant yet, I-I can't. I have my football and if I'm pregnant I can't go to college and do my sport and I can't have a baby. I'm just a kid."