chapter eight (+)

This is long and it contains smut

-

Cal and I climbed out of my car and walked towards the field where the football field was, we found a good spot on the bleachers and sat down. "So we still doing the thing after the game?" Calum asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, it'll be good for him." I said, before feeling my phone buzz.

From: Ash⚽️
Are you here yet?? xx

I texted back saying we just arrived and were in the bleachers and Ashton replied with a kissing emoji making me smile. "Urg you're so sappy and you've been together for like two days." Calum scoffed. "At least I've been with Michael for a month so I have the obligation to be cute and sappy."

I rolled my eyes and we waited, until some girls from Ashton's class walked past us, "Hey Mr Hemmings." They said, waving. Why did all the girls flirt with me? "How are you?" Her name was Patricia or something and she was a little bit slutty around school if I say so myself, just from what I'd heard kids saying she liked to sleep around but then again I use to do the same.

"Good Patricia." I smiled, before casually wrapping my arm around Calum, making it look like I was with him. "Are you watching the game?" Calum seemed to get the message and he rested his head on my shoulder.

Her eyes widened, "Oh, yeah. I'm with a friend, I guess I'll see you in class on Monday." She walked away and I instantly moved my arm away from Calum and he lifted his head.

"I thought you said you came out at school?" Cal asked and I shrugged.

"They still flirt." I sighed. A few minutes later the bleachers were full and the players came on running on to the field, Cal and I stood up, I looked around for the familiar boy. I eventually saw Ashton's blue and white number 13 jersey and matching shorts. Ashton was a striker so he stood off to the middle of his side and everyone got in to position and I saw Michael and Ashton fist bump before grinning at each other.

The whistle went and the game began. I didn't really like football and I didn't really know how to play except you kick a ball in a goal. But I was there for Ashton and we were going out later with Calum and Michael so, I had to be there for him. I wanted to see if he got his scholarship any way.

The talent scout was seated at the front of the bleachers with a clip board and I could see him writing things down, all probably of how good Ashton was doing. I looked up when I saw people chanting "Irwin!" Over and over again and I saw Ashton running with the ball, a few people from the opposite team with following him and I stood up with everyone, cheering his name as he suddenly kicked the ball in the direction of the net. It was like in slow motion as the ball slammed in to the net, flying past the goalies gloved hands.

We all cheered for him and Michael ran to Ashton on the field and they hugged before the game continued.

At half time, the boys walked back to the changing rooms for a break and I took my phone out, and clicked on Ashton's contact, letting it ring. It answered after a few to Ashton panting, "Hey, why are you calling?"

"Am I not allowed to congratulate you on your goal?" I teased, "You did good." I lowered my voice a little and Calum smirked at me as I said: "And you look pretty hot in your jersey."

"So you done with calling me cutie then?" Ashton teased.

"Nope, you're still cute." I smiled.

Then Calum took the phone off of me and I huffed as he told Ashton to get Michael. Then I heard something I didn't want to hear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight." He said and the person next to him gave him a look but he shrugged it off. Calum stood up and walked away with my phone and I gave him a look but he laughed at me as I heard him saying he's hard because of Michael.