chapter thirty four (+)

ok so my group chat squad will know I've said this but the photo of Luke looks like he's been bent over a sofa and is being fucked, like his face is so

Ygm?

fuck me I want a Luke

you are all welcome

here's a threesome of Ashton, Luke and Harry, good luck

-

Ashton and I lay in the spare bedroom and I had my hands on Ashton's bum as he grinded on me. Ashton whimpered in to my shoulder, "Daddy please."

I grinned in to his neck, biting his neck before sucking a hickey on his skin. "Gonna come baby boy? Come in your panties?"

I rolled Ashton over on to his back, sitting in between his legs and thrusting down on to him. "Daddy." Ashton whimpered, "I need you."

I placed my hand around his neck and Ashton grabbed my wrist, moaning as I tugged down his panties so his cock was free. "Want my cock baby?" I asked.

"Please Daddy."

I took my hands off Ashton and went to my bag and got a condom and lube. I went back to Ashton and took off my boxers, Ashton was naked now as I took the lid off the lube before there was a knock on the door.

I shuffled around the bed, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around my waist as I went to the door. I made sure Ashton was covered before opening the door.

There stood Harry in a pair of shorts and a Bon Jovi shirt. "Hi Haz." I smiled. "What's up?"

"I um I heard you and Ash and u-uh Lou said he told you about what I said and um--"

I interrupted him by chuckling, "Let me talk to Ash for a min yeah?" Harry nodded and I went back to Ashton. I crawled up the bed, kissing Ashton's lips.

"What did Harry want?" Ashton asked.

"He um, he wants us." I muttered. "Lou told me at dinner that he has a thing for you and me and he wants us, that way, but only for sex. It'd be a one time thing." I kissed his lips again, "You willing?"

Ashton stared up at me biting his swollen lip. "What would I have to do?"

"Um—"

"I still want you to fuck me, Daddy." Ashton whispered. "I wanna see you fuck Harry too."

"Really?"

Ashton nodded, his cheeks a bright pink as he blushed. "Yes Daddy, now get Harry in here."

I mumbled a few curse words before I went back to the door, the blanket still around me. I opened the door and grabbed Harry's hand, I pulled him in to the room before telling him to sit on the bed with Ashton.

I went to my bag and got another condom because I wasn't gonna fuck both my boy and Louis' with the same condom.

I watched Harry shuffle closer to Ashton, who was staring down at his hands. "Don't be shy Ash." I told him. "You wanted this too baby boy."

I moved to the bed, sitting down and taking the blanket off of me.

Harry stared at me making me chuckle before I took his hand and put it towards where I needed to be touched. His large hands wrapped around me as I grabbed Ashton's hand and tugged him closer to me.

Ashton looked up at me, meeting my eyes, "Okay baby?" Ashton nodded before he leaned in and kissed me.

"Daddy." Ashton whined pulling away before he turned to Harry and hesitantly but a little quickly, kissed Harry.