chapter ten (+)

Ashton's lips were on mine as soon as I locked the classroom door, pulling the blinds down and my hands grabbed at Ashton's waist. He pulled away suddenly, taking off my glasses, "Hard to kiss with them on." He mumbled before tugging me over to my desk.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I said as he pushed me against the wooden desk and pressing himself against me. "You have detention."

"A detention you gave me for no homework, which I did with you on Friday with you last week." He huffed.

"I wanted an excuse to get you alone for lunch." I rolled my eyes at him. Ashton simply sighed and kissing my lips softly, a large contrast to before. "What are we doing?" I asked him.

"I want you to fuck me against your desk." Ashton moaned out and I bit my lip to hold back a moan. "Bend me over, and fuck me so hard Daddy. Choke me with your cock."

"God you really are gay." I grinned. "Is it bad I have lube and a condom in my drawer?" I asked. "I took them off Michael like last year because he had them out."

Ashton rolled his eyes, "Of course Michael had it out. Now, are you going to fuck me?"

"I'm already hard, I might as well."

"So romantic." Ashton rolled his eyes.

I stood up straight and moved Ashton around to my desk. I moved my chair away and bent him over the desk. "You want me to take you like this baby?"

Ashton hummed, "Please Daddy."

I moaned and moved my hands to Ashton's front, undoing his button and zipper. I pulled down his trousers and then his boxers, smiling at the sight of his butt. I opened the drawer and took out the two things I needed, setting them on the table and undoing my tie. "Do you want to be gagged or tied up?" I asked Ashton, making him whimper.

"Gagged please Daddy." He whispered and I smirked, putting my tie in his mouth, he bit down before I tied it around the back of his head and kissing his neck softly. "Good boy." I whispered.

I pulled his trousers down more and lifted his shirt a little and set my hands on his bum and squeezing, "Do you like daddy playing with your butt?" I asked Ashton and all he gave me was a whine making me chuckle. I picked up the lube before asking Ashton, "Do you want to be prepped?"

He looked back at me and shook his head no making me give him a surprised look, "Your second time and you want me to leave you? Okay." I undid my belt and my slacks before pulling them down to my thighs, followed by my boxers.

I picked up the condom and the lube, putting the rubber on first before coating it in a layer of lube. I pushed forward, my tip at Ashton's entrance and I slowly pushed my hard cock in side of him.

He groaned, his head falling to my desk with a thud before I grabbed his hips and pulled out almost all the way out, then slamming back in and fucking in to Ashton. He moaned in to the gag and I chuckled, fucking him harder and quicker. My desk started to shake so I changed to long deep thrusts.

Ashton felt so warm and tight around my cock and so good as I pushed in and out past his ring of tight muscles, he whined. "You like this? Being gagged with my tie? Like my big cock inside your tight ass?" I teased.

Ashton squealed and I pulled out, slapping his backside with my hand. I leaned up and pulled the gag out of his mouth only for him to swear, "Why the fuck did you pull out?" He demanded, glaring back at me.

I rolled my eyes, "I wanted to hear you beg for it."

"I'm not begging for it." He huffed. "You should beg for my ass."

"I already have your ass." I smirked.

Ashton growled and wiggled his bum. "Please fuck me Daddy, I need your big cock. Fill me up with you and come on my face, pretty please Daddy." He indulged me.

I bit my lip and watched as Ashton smirked at me. I grabbed his hips again, slamming in to his ass and he whimpered. "Keep talking like that." I told him and Ashton did as told.

"Yes Daddy! Your cock feels so good inside of me. Oh, fuck me there, harder!"

Thank god that the maths teachers liked to go to the staff room for dinner.

"Oh god, Daddy, I'm so close. Fuck me harder, quick Daddy!" He moaned, his hands clawing at my old desk so I quickened my pace, going harder till our skin was slapping and it sounded like pure heaven. I could feel my stomach tightening but I wanted Ashton to get there first. And I wanted to come on Ashton's face like he begged. I found that sweet spot in Ashton and it was only minutes before he came on my desk.

Ashton grunted before he relaxed on the desk. I pulled out, taking the condom off and putting it in the bin quickly before turning Ashton around and he looked down at my cock. "You didn't come?" He questioned.

I shook my head, "Want you to blow me."

Ashton grinned and got down on his knees, talking me in his mouth and bobbing his head, his hand moving with his mouth, other holding the base and cupping my balls. He pushed me against the wall and he hollowed his cheeks. I groaned, running my hands through his hair, tugging hard.

"Fuck." I groaned.

Ashton pulled his mouth off of me and instead pressed the head of my cock to his cheek and pumping me with both hands creating a slick sound, which was all I heard before I came on his face. My eyes closed in pleasure, cursing loudly at the orgasmic feeling. Ashton sure knew how to treat a guy right.

I looked down at Ashton again just as he sucked on my cock head, making my hips stutter and my cock slipped to the back of his mouth and he gave one hard suck before pulling off with an audible pop sound.

Ashton stood up, and I grabbed his cheeks, wiping the come off before putting it to his lips and he took my fingers in to his mouth. "God, you're amazing." I moaned. "Can I have my tie?"

Ashton pulled off my fingers and pulled his boxers and jeans up before undoing the knot in my tie. He wrapped it around my neck, tying it slowly before tightening it. He kissed my lips, leaning down and pulling up my underwear and slacks. He did up the zipper, then the button and redoing my belt. "That was nice." He said.

"It was. I wasn't expecting you to want to have sex at school." I chuckled, grabbing my chair and sitting down. I pulled Ashton on to my lap and he kissed my cheek. I got him a tissue and he wiped off the rest of my come from his face before he kissed me deeply. "Do you want to go out on a date later?" I asked. "Like tonight?"

"Sure, what time?" He questioned.

"Can you come to mine at six? I wanna take you out for dinner."

"I can get Mikey to drive me." Ashton smiled just before the bell rang a second later. "I'll see you at detention Luke." He kissed my lips once more before going to the door and unlocking it, before leaving.

Wow, I just fucked my student on my desk.