chapter seven (+)

warning: Ashton gets eaten out and Luke gets a hand job yay

Also, Luke has been Ashton's teacher for four years :) since Ash started at the school

-

It was finally Friday and I let my first class do some calculated colouring as I sat down at my desk, drinking my coffee. I looked up to see Ashton staring at me from his seat in the corner and he smiled making me smirk and I winked subtly making the eighteen year old blush.

Then I noticed Michael next to him smirking, "Mr Clifford get on with your work or you'll get a detention." I sent him a death glare. He couldn't tell anyone about Ashton and I kissing. He'd walked in on us kissing after him and Calum were done and he'd just laughed at us making out. I'd flipped him off and kicked him and Cal out of my apartment. Ashton stayed for another hour before his mum called saying he needed to come home. I didn't mind.

"I wouldn't mind an hour alone with you, sir." Michael smirked and everyone laughed making me roll my eyes at his behaviour. Ashton slapped Michael's arm, sending him a look. Almost to say Ashton had dibs.

After class was over Ashton told Michael to wait outside before he came towards me, sitting on the desk he used for detention. "Sorry about Michael, he's been teasing me since yesterday."

"It's fine." I shrugged, "He's Michael, I should get use to it." I chuckled, standing from my seat and going towards Ashton.

He bit his bottom lip before leaning up and kissing my lips chastely. "Are you coming to the game tomorrow?"

I nodded, "Going with Cal, he wants to see Michael play."

"Okay, good. Ill see you at detention?" Ashton asked but I shook my head, "Why?"

"Come to my place, I'm leaving straight after school so when you've finished with practise, come round?" Ashton nodded and kissed my cheek before smiling and leaving the class.

I let my next class in, some of the girls giggling at my red cheeks, "Why are you all red sir?" The thirteen year old asked as she sat in her desk.

"Just happy."

***

The doorbell rang and I hurried to the door before opening it to see Ashton standing there with his school bag and jersey on. I smiled at him, "Hey."

"Can I use your shower?" Ashton asked, and I noticed he was still wearing his full football kit but some black vans on.

I nodded, "Yeah sure. It's the door on the left right before my bedroom." I told him, letting him in.

Ashton dropped his bag before heading towards the bathroom but he paused in the doorway, turning to me, "You're still very clueless Mr Hemmings, shower with me." He held his hand out to me.

I gulped and took my glasses off, throwing them on the sofa and taking Ashton's hand letting him drag me to the bathroom. He opened the door and pulled me inside before pressing me against it. Ashton pressed a kiss to my lips before he slipped his hands under my shirt and pushing it over my head.

Ashton kissed down my chest, to my jeans and he stood up, taking off his jersey and I bit my lip, sucking my lip ring in to my mouth as I stared down at his body. I grabbed his hips and pulled him close to me, our chests touching. "You're so hot." Ashton mumbled, "Can I do something for you?"

"Depends what it is?" I smiled softly, nuzzling my nose against his.

"A hand job?" He asked, "I've never like touched anyone else dick before so just tell me if it's okay?"

I nodded and kissed his lips gently, "Let's get in the shower first." I told him.

Ashton moved away from me and took off his shoes and shorts and I fumbled with my jeans and took them off, leaving us in our boxers. I took off my socks before taking off my boxers and Ashton did the same, coming closer to me, and our hardening cocks brushed and Ashton blushed before pulling me in to the shower. I turned it on and let it go warm before pushing Ashton under the spray.

His hair instantly soaked and I leaned forward and kissed him, my own hair getting wet. I felt Ashton's hand on my waist before it slipped down to my cock and I moaned in to his mouth when he began to move his hand.

I pressed him against the tiled wall, my lips still attached to his. Ashton bit at my bottom lip and I whimpered, letting his tongue slip in to my mouth and I pressed him flush against the wall as his hand continued to move making me whine. "Fuck, baby."

Ashton smiled in to the kiss so I moved my lips down to his neck where I sucked a hickey in to his skin right where it could be seen by everyone. I made it dark enough so make up couldn't cover it and high enough so scarves and a collar won't cover it. I wanted people to know that Ashton was off the market.

It wasn't long until I was coming on Ashton's stomach and fist and I pulled my lips from his neck to look at him and I pecked his lips softly before moving my hands to Ashton's ass, and squeezing the flesh there. Ashton whimpered, his hands going to my back and he kissed my shoulder.

I could feel Ashton's hard on between my thighs, "Want some help?" I asked. Ashton whimpered again and nodded before I spun him around so he his cheek was against the wall. "Stay still for me beautiful." Ashton hummed before I kissed down his back, going down to his bum. I was on my knees, before I spread Ashton's cheeks and he gasped as I leaned forward and licked a stripe over his entrance.

"Oh fuck." Ashton cursed making me look up at him. I smirked and leaned down again, lapping at his hole and squeezing his cheeks in my hands.

"Feel good baby?" I asked sweetly, wiggling my tongue in and opening him up a little.

"So good sir, fuck." I slapped his bum at the use of sir.

"Call me Luke, you should know that by know." Ashton eagerly nodded so I went back down on him. I told Ashton he could touch himself and instantly he was stroking his cock and moaning and whimpering against the bathroom wall and I smirked, going deeper.

When he came he let out a whine and a whimper of my name before I stood up, tugging him in to my chest, holding him up. "You okay?" I asked.

He nodded slowly, making me chuckle.

"When you get eaten out, people tend to get pretty worked out and weak in the knees." I smirked, kissing his shoulder. "Cmon now you need a shower baby."

After our long shower and washing our hair, Ashton dressed in one of my green day shirts that was a bit too big on him and I was wearing an Nickleback one and some sweats. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked Ashton.

"Have you got Finding Nemo?" Ashton asked, biting his nails.

I got on my knees and looked through my movie selection and found Finding Nemo before putting it in to the DVD player. I sat down, Ashton cuddling in to my side quickly so I threw my arm around his shoulders and he kissed my neck before clicking play on the film.

After the film being on for an hour, I felt Ashton staring at me. "What?" I asked turning to me, "You alright?"

He nodded, "Is it weird I've been crushing on my maths teacher for like two years. Michael knew, that's why he's so sexual and cheeky in class."

"Oh." I chuckled, "That long?" I bit my lip, "Well I guess it's okay." I smiled before leaning forward and kissing Ashton square on the lips. He smiled, his hand going to my cheek, mine on his waist, pulling him on to my lap.

But then I heard the apartment door opening and Ashton didn't move from my lap as Calum walked in to the room. He paused at the doorway. "Hi." He said, his brows furrowing. "Oh, okay. So this is happening." He laughed.

"Leave us alone." I told him, bending my legs and Ashton was closer to me, so I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"At least if we get caught we might be able to share a cell." Calum said with a shrug and a laugh making me roll my eyes. "Oh, and you call me the paedophile." He scoffed before leaving the apartment again.

Ashton turned back to me, "He's a very half empty cup person." He smiled shyly making me bite my lip. "Can you kiss me again please?"

So I did.