chapter six

lashton begins!!

-

Ashton sat in front of me doing some last minute course work and I sighed a little, "Ashton, have you considered getting a tutor?"

"Nope," Ashton said, continuing to write.

"Because I really think you need one," I said cautiously, sipping my tea nonchalantly.

"I don't need maths to get my scholarship, sir." Ashton huffed, "I'm sorry but I hate math, I only come to class because I need to attend all classes for football."

"It's okay, half the kids here hate math too." I sighed. I didn't like teaching a subject most people hated but someone had to teach it, I just happened to be good at it. "I just wanted you to have something to fall back on."

"Well if I do good at my last game I'll be fine." He shrugged again making me roll my eyes.

***

"Do you want to help me mark these or not?" I asked Calum as he lounged on my sofa, I sat in front of my coffee table like usual and my work in front of me, a red pen in hand.

"Not at all." He said typing on his phone. I sighed and took a sip of my beer before taking a bite of my pepperoni pizza, my other hand stroking at Tigers fur. The door bell rang at my door and I sighed and stood up.

"Sorry in advance!" Calum yelled making me freeze before opening the door to see Michael and Ashton and my eyes widened.

"Um."

"Oh." Ashton mumbled, "You said we were going to Cal's house, not our math teachers." Ashton pouted.

Michael shrugged and slid past me, I heard him jump on Calum before I looked to Ashton. "Don't tell anyone you came to my house," I told Ashton. "I could get into a lot of trouble."

"I won't." He smiled, before entering my apartment. "This is nice." He complimented and I shrugged.

"It's a teachers salary." I shrugged.

"It's nice sir." I rolled my eyes at the last word.

"Ash, you can call me Luke. Our friends are dating it's okay to call me by my first name." I told him, sitting down at my old place when seeing Michael and Calum were already making out. Ashton scrunched his nose up and sat beside me.

"Who's are these?" Ashton asked me, gesturing to the work.

"Some year sevens, just a little test I put together about triangles and stuff." I shrugged, "Easy really."

Ashton picked up a paper and he bit his lip, "Yeah I can't do them." He mumbled, and I gave him a look. "What? I don't even have time to get a tutor and learn all this shit for my exam." He sighed. "Can I have some?" He asked, gesturing to the beer I had been drinking.

I nodded and watched as he picked it up and lifted it to his lips and guzzled some down. He handed it to me and I drank some, putting it on the table. He picked up some of my pizza and ate it making me frown.

"That's mine." I pouted at him.

"Sorry." He said through a mouthful of food.

I heard Calum moan and I glanced back to see Michael grinding against his boyfriend. "Wow please get a room." I scoffed.

"Can we use your bed?" Cal asked, whining at Michael. I rolled my eyes and told him to go ahead. Cal lifted Michael by his thighs and took him towards my bedroom, the door slamming shut. I rolled my eyes, eating more pizza.

Ashton moved to the sofa, taking a pizza slice with him and I watched as he ate, his eyes fixated on the screen, and I drank some more beer before Ashton glanced at me. "What are you staring at Mr Hemmings?"

I rolled my eyes again at the name and sighed, "You."

"Why?"

I shrugged, "Because you're cute."

Ashton scoffed, "I'm not cute at all."

"Oh, you are."

"I'd say I'm more hot than cute, to be honest." Ashton smiled sweetly, all fake like before he stuffed more pizza in his mouth.

"Nah, you're a cutie."

Ashton groaned and picked up the pillow beside him, chucking it at me. "I'm not cute!" He squealed making me laugh at him. I stood up and picked up the empty pizza box, letting Ashton put his crust in the box before I closed it and headed towards the kitchen where the bin was. I closed the lid and turned around to see Ashton in the doorway.

"You know I've never kissed a guy," Ashton said, seeming thoughtful.

"You said, but why exactly?" I questioned, watching Ashton come closer to me.

"I guess I'm too shy and afraid to be rejected like not every guy I'll like will be gay." Ashton sighed a little.

I put my hand on his arm and he looked at me, "You'll find someone soon, I know it."

Ashton then sighed dramatically, "You're very clueless, just kiss me please Mr Hemmings." After his words, Ashton took my hands in his and rested them on his waist, pulling me closer to him. "Cmon, kiss me." Ashton tempted.

"I-I wish I could but I can't, I'm your teacher--"

"I'm leaving in a month, just please kiss me, Luke." He begged softly and I bit my lip, my eyes flickering down to his lips with a sigh. I pulled Ashton into my chest, my hands resting on his lower back before I leant forward and pecked his lips softly, lingering a moment before pulling away.

Ashton smiled before opening his eyes and pouting. "That's it?" I nodded and Ashton groaned, pulling me close again and wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me deeply, making my eyes widen before I closed them and kissed Ashton back.

I was finally getting what I wanted: my honey-haired football captain.

-

THEY KISSED FINALLY