chapter seventeen (+)

rereading this I realise there's a lot of smut but do I really care? No

-

I drank my beer as I sat beside Eva and Calum, chatting to them both but Calum was talking to Carla and Jan. Carla was flirting with Calum, who just laughed and went along with it.

"Did you hear what happened?" Eva asked me, making me put down my beer and look at her through my glasses.

"What?"

"At Jefferson High, the geography was sleeping with one of her students." She said and I stared at her. "It's disgusting."

"No it's not." I said, with a shrug. "Love is love. You and I both know that." I said gesturing to her wife who was sitting next to her and talking to another teacher.

"Yeah but what we have isn't illegal, they were." She said, "The poor boy was a senior, said he loved her and now she's been arrested, her court date is in two weeks."

I gulped at her words. They could've gotten away with it, two more weeks and that kid would have graduated and it wouldn't have been illegal anymore. They could've been together. My mind went to Ashton, we had to be a little more subtle. I couldn't go to prison and not see him again.

"Would you ever do it? Sleep with a student, I mean?" Eva asked and instantly shook my head.

"It's illegal, I couldn't and wouldn't." I lied easily, shrugging casually. "But if I knew someone was, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't even grass them up if they loved one another."

Eva nodded, sipping her wine. "Where's your boyfriend anyway? We all wanted to meet him after hearing about him, all we got was Cal again."

I laughed at her comment about Calum, "He was sick, he couldn't attend." Aka, he was hanging out with Michael, playing video games and eating pizza.

"We'll have to meet him sometime."

I nodded, "Sometime."

***

"She was all over you." I rolled my eyes at Calum who was giggling, all crinkly eyed. "She was doing the exact same thing to me last week."

"You jelly I was getting more attention than you?"

I scoffed, "I have Ash for that." We got to my apartment door and once my key was in the lock I heard the TV on inside. "Someone's inside." I mumbled before slowly opening the door and going inside.

I picked up an umbrella from under the coat hangers before entering the open living room and I sighed when seeing Michael and Ashton on my ps4. "Who the fuck let you two in?"

"That's one way to talk to your boyfriend." Ashton grumbled. "Cal gave Mike the key, he told us to wait for you guys to come home." I hit Calum with the umbrella and gave it him, and he huffed and put it away as I went and sat down beside Ashton as he played a game and I tugged him on to my lap, pressing a sweet kiss to his neck.

"So you've been playing on this for how long?"

"For four hours, we got pizza and ice cream too." Michael mumbled, letting Calum move him to his lap. "But Cal's here now so I guess we can watch a film."

They turned off the game and instead put on some Disney films, we started with Finding Nemo and half was through the second film, Calum and Michael were peacefully napping while my lips were pressed to Ashton's.

"You miss me when you were out?" Ashton asked teasing, and biting my bottom lip. I moaned softly and nodded.

"Eva was asking about my boyfriend, wants to meet him." I mumbled, Ashton let my lip go and kissed me deeply, sucking softly on my lip ring. "I told them he was sick."