chapter twenty

Guys keep commenting, you're slacking

Oh and guys I know maths, like fr, I got a b lol

-

I stood at the back of the hall with Eva and Janet as the assembly was beginning. "—need to meet Caleb one day. Maybe bring him to graduation." Eva said but I shrugged.

"He doesn't like big crowds." I made up. Ashton didn't mind crowds, he was a star athlete after all. "It doesn't matter, we've been together two weeks. I don't know if it'll work yet." It would work with Ashton, I loved him.

"Well just let us meet him one day, yeah?" Jan asked and I nodded.

"Good morning seniors!" Eli said chirpily at the front of the hall. "We're here to talk about prom." People whooped and I looked across the room trying to find Ashton, it was easy with Michael's hair. They sat near the back with the football team.

"We'll be deciding where it will be held." He started and people put their hands up and voted for the options that had been chosen by us.

I saw Michael raise his hand, "Can we bring people from out of school?" He asked.

"Yes you can." Elijah answered, making Michael woo, and some other people too. I chuckled, because I knew Michael was taking Calum now.

The kids ended up deciding to have prom here at school on the field simply because it was cheaper and once it was dark it would look nice. They'd be fairy lights and stuff and I think once it was all set up, it'd look beautiful. All the kids were yelling all kinds of music before Elijah looked up and pointed at me.

"Music playlists, send them to Mr Hemmings. He knows his music taste." I smiled and waved as everyone turned to look at me. Ashton grinned when seeing me, and I gave him a small smile.

The kids decided just to have a buffet of pizza and other generally good food before the bell for first class went and everyone had to leave. "Remember Maths first, second and third lesson for everyone to study."

I walked to the door and opened it as people began to leave, some saying thank you and some ignoring me. I saw Ashton head to me and he smiled, "Can I talk to you sir?" He asked politely.

"Sure Ashton. Just wait over there for me." I said, gesturing to across the hall where no kids were.

When all the kids had left along with the teachers who didn't have classes now, I made my way to Ashton, looking around to see no teachers or students and I kissed him quickly. "Hi."

"Are you going to prom?" Ashton asked making me shrug. "Yes or no, Luke?"

"No." I answered. "I can't go with you, so why would I go at all?" I questioned him.

"I still wanna see you there." Ashton pouted, grabbing my tie and pulling me closer to him. "Please Daddy."

I stared down at him, biting my lip before sighing. "Fine. But we can't dance and we can only talk. I can't risk being caught with you, not after hearing about that other teacher and her getting arrested two weeks before graduation."

Ashton frowned but nodded, "Okay." He said and let go of my tie. "But I have my leavers book that I need you to sign."

"Why? I'm seeing you after graduation." I chuckled, as he took the book from his bag.

"Well you're my math teacher as well as my boyfriend, so sign it so it doesn't look suspicious." Ashton grumbled, handing me the leavers book. It had the number 2015 on the front, in big writing as well as the entire front cover being covered in photos of Ashton through the years, along with his friends.

"Cute." I remarked. "You want me to do what in it?"

"Just like say I'm your favourite student and that I give good blowjobs." Ashton grinned making me chuckle. "Oh and by the way, you're picking my playlist for prom. Are we heading to class or? Because I'm stuck with you all morning."

I nodded and we began to walk to my classroom. "Are you going to actually study and attempt to do well on the exam?" I asked seriously. "Because I want you to do good on this."

Ashton groaned, "I don't want to even try. I suck at Math."

"I can help you." I offered, "I am a maths teacher, Ash."

We arrived at my classroom, and my class were already sitting there, waiting. Ashton walked to his seat and I went to my desk. "Do you guys want to sit and revise by yourself and ask me for help or should I go through it all?"

Everyone wanted to do it alone so I stood up and went over to Ashton's desk, dragging a spare chair to his side. "I'm helping you, whether you like it or not." I told him. "If you get anything less than a C on this exam." I lowered my voice, "We aren't haven't sex for two weeks."

"You wouldn't dare." Ashton glared, pouting a little.

"Oh I would. Now take out your books and folder, we're going to go through the stuff that gets you easy marks so you can get an easier grade." Ashton sighed but nodded and began to get out his stuff.

No one asked for my help so for the first two hours I sat with Ashton, helping him with triangles and area and perimeter and stuff before the bell rang for break time. "I'll do your book now, yeah?" I asked Ashton and he nodded.

"Thank you." He whispered. "For um everything." I smiled and nodded, resisting the urge to lean forward and kiss him.

Ashton left the classroom with Michael who was talking on his phone, so I sat down at my desk and began to write a paragraph for Ashton. I did it towards the back of the book so if I write anything that was inappropriate for a teacher it wouldn't be seen.

Then I had an idea. I took out my phone and went through my photos of me and Ashton, finding one with Calum and Michael too and emailing it to myself. I printed it off quickly and stuck it in to the book and smiled. I put my name at the bottom of the page, followed by three kisses.

The bell went again and I closed the book as a few minutes later people began to enter the class again. Once Ashton was at the door, I raised the book and he smiled, coming over to me and taking it. "Thank you L—Sir." He corrected himself and blushed and went to his seat.

People saw that Ashton had his year book so most of the class handed theirs to me. I was left with twelve or so books so I thought up a sentence and wrote the same in everyone's books.

I handed them all out to the students before I sat down at my desk and took off my glasses. I looked up and met eyes with Ashton and he smiled, mouthing a 'thank you' and I smiled, mouthing a 'you're welcome', in return.

After I had to help Michael out with some stuff about tree diagrams, the bell rang and it was lunch. Ashton stayed behind, sitting on my desk as everyone left. Michael was waiting by the door, just in case someone came by.

Once the class was empty, Ashton pressed his lips to mine making Michael scoff. Ashton flipped him off before he pecked me again, "Thank you for the note, and the photo. It was super sweet and I-I love you." He said before hugging me tightly. "You mean everything to me."

I smiled, holding him tightly before Michael said a teacher was coming. He pulled away, pecking my cheek before he began to leave the classroom.

I sat down in my seat and sighed happily.

God, I was so in love.

-

So I was looking at photos of dogs, and I've decided I want two pugs and I'm calling them Loki and Thor and I'm having them with Luke so I can take cute photos of them cuddled up and watching TV and stuff and I just love dogs and I love Luke

Ship me with Luke pls thnx