chapter sixteen (+)

The girl that's been cropped out looks like me and I feel betrayed, I have a doppelgänger😂😂find her

some smut yay, well i mean a blowjob under a desk

Go check out 'growing up alone' too :)

-

Ashton straddled my lap at school, my hands on his bum, his around my neck, as his lips were pressed against mine, our tongues touching and melting together and God, Ashton tasted like heaven. Ashton pulled back to breathe so while he panted I kissed at his neck, sucking a large hickey in to his skin, it looked like it'd be the size of the golfball when it was done. Ashton moaned softly making me smile against his neck and nibble on the skin and Ashton's breath hitched making me smirk before I pulled away, blowing on the hickey.

"It's our last detention together baby." I mumbled. "So did you learn your lesson?"

Ashton nodded, "I'm gay and I need to admit and accept it." He smile and I nodded.

"Good boy." Ashton moaned at my words. "You like praise, hm?" Ashton nodded and kissed my nose softly. "You wanna do something for me?"

Ashton immediately nodded, getting off my lap and sliding to the floor in between my legs. He undid my slacks and the belt before tugging them to my thighs, pulling down my boxers too. I was semi hard from having Ashton in my lap the entire detention, so he wrapped his hand around me and pumped till I was fully hard before he leaned forward and took the tip in to his mouth and he stared up at me. "Do you like it when I suck you off Daddy?" He questioned.

I nodded, "Very." I tucked a hair behind his ear and licked from my tip to my balls and took one in his mouth making me sigh in content. "So good princess." I moaned, my hand in Ashton's hair.

I heard footsteps down the corridor so I tugged on his hair and pulled him off. "Someone's coming baby."

Ashton only shuffled underneath my desk and tugged my swivel chair to cover him as he took me in his mouth, making me choke on a moan as the door opened.

I closed my mouth and picked up a pen as I felt Ashton begin to deep throat me, his hand on my base, the other on my thigh. I looked to the door and saw Carla and Elijah there, I smiled, "Hi."

"I thought Irwin was here." Elijah asked.

"I let him go the toilet." I said, "What's up?"

"Carla wanted to apologise." He said and I felt Ashton's fingernails dig in to my thigh, he was a jealous bitch because he hated that she touched me. Ashton seemed to suck harder now that she was mentioned.

Carla stepped forward, making me lean on my desk to cover Ashton more. "I'm so sorry Luke. I shouldn't have done what I did because it was rude and I know you have a boyfriend and I apologise greatly." She gave me a small smile making me grin back, as Ashton stopped sucking so hard.

"It's okay, just d-don't let it happen again. I had to tell my boyfriend and he--h-he wasn't very happy about it." I said choking on my words as Ashton kitten licked my tip.

Carla smile again, "I'll see you Monday then."

She left and Elijah smiled, "Oh congrats about the sex ed lessons, I heard some kids saying that they learnt a lot more now and they are more safe about sex and also genders and stuff."

I smiled at him, "That was the plan."

"Well thanks again and also remember the dinner is tomorrow, you can bring your boyfriend." He smiled and I thanked him before he left and shut the door.

I sighed and rolled the chair from Ashton but he gripped my thighs, "I'm not done with you Daddy, wanna suck you off."

"Fucking hell Ash." I moaned as he crawled to me and deep throated me quickly before he bobbed his head and I clenched my eyes shut and let my head fall back as I felt myself getting closer. "Shit." I grabbed his hair and made him move quicker and as I felt myself about to come, I pushed him down and came in his mouth.

When I let go, he stayed where he was, letting my hand cup his cheek and rub it softly before he slowly pulled off, spit on his chin making me wipe it off.

"I love it when you hold me down, Daddy." Ashton mumbled and rested his chin on my knee and I stared down at him before leaning down and kissing him deeply.

"I like holding you down." I whispered, "Why do you think I like tying you up with my ties?"

Ashton smiled and kissed me. I pulled up my jeans before doing the zipper, button and belt before I helped Ashton up from his knees. "My place?"

Ashton smiled and nodded, kissing me, "As long as there's sex I'll go anywhere with you."'

I scoffed "So romantic."

"It's my kind of love, get use to it."