chapter eleven (+)

LUKE IS SO HOTTTT I WANT HIM

I love Luke so much

-

Ashton and I were out in the main part of Sydney for a date, Ashton's lips were pressed to mine in a sweet kiss as we sat on the same side of the booth. I hummed against Ashton's lips and he grinned, pulling away a little. "Can we go to the beach later?"

"Why?" I chuckled. It was unexpected.

"Because I want to go skinny dipping with you." Ashton smiled cheekily, "I wanna get you naked and maybe we could have some ocean sex." I smiled, agreeing to his plans before Ashton pushed my glasses up my nose. "I always liked it when you wore your glasses."

"I only needed them to read the menu, I'm long sighted." I chuckled and Ashton shook his head.

"They look cute, I have glasses too. I only wear them for my exams though." I nodded and Ashton just smiled again. "I like you a lot."

"I like you too." I took his hand in mine and kissing the knuckles. "Do you want to get a dessert?"

"The only dessert I want is from you." Ashton smirked and I rolled my eyes but nodded. "Should we go? I really want to get you naked and wet on that beach."

"Yeah, cmon baby." I stood up and took his hand in mine and we left the restaurant and going across the street to my car. But before we could get there I heard my name being called.

Ashton and I both looked over to the voice and we cursed seeing it was Mrs Hill, Janet, the science teacher. Ashton looked to me in panic when she made her was over.

Ashton came to my side before he slumped against me and I wrapped my arms around him. His dead weight was heavy so I had to heave him up but he just closed his eyes and leaned against me. "Ash..."

"Go along with it idiot." He mumbled.

Janet got to us with a confused look, "Is he okay?" She asked, grabbing Ashton and holding him up with me.

"Yeah, he's just um, had a bit to drink. I saw him wandering and I was going to take him home to his parents." I gave her a fake smile and she frowned.

"Kids these days and drinking too much. They'll damage their livers by college." Janet complained and I simply forced out a laugh and Janet helped me get Ashton in to the back seat of my car. He lay down and curled in to a ball, so I closed the door and turned to Janet.

"Thank you Jan, I'll see you at school?"

"Yeah, remember we have a PTA meeting coming up soon about prom and graduation and such." I nodded and Janet kissed my cheek. "Get him home, and I'll see you at school."

Janet walked away, towards a man at the restaurant we'd just exited. So I got in to my car and sighed, Ashton hopping over the seat and in to the passengers seat beside me. "Acting drunk in front of a teacher works all the time." He chuckled.

"You're a dick." I grumbled.

"Yeah a dick that sucks yours." Ashton snorted. "Take me to the beach Lukey, I want to swim naked." I rolled my eyes and started up the car and drove away.

***

Ashton was on my back as we walked down the beach from the car park, he held his shoes in his hand, his lips on my neck and I was smiling. The sky was dark, the moon being bright and the air smelt of the salty ocean.

"Stop here." Ashton mumbled and I stopped my walking, Ashton wiggling off of me and he dropped to the wet sand. I turned around to him and he took off his shirt, then his socks and his jeans and then his boxers before strolling over to the water, it quickly got to his waist before he turned to me again, "You coming?"