Ch.5 The evil message

During class, Raven wasn't paying attention to the lesson, she was busy thinking about where her mother could be and what will she do next now that she's out of mirror prison. But she snapped out of her thinking when Headmaster Grimm made an announcement on the speakers.

"Would everyone please report to the Charmitorium for an urgent meeting" he said.

"Must be about your mom" Ashlynn whispered to Raven as they all went into the Charmitorium.

In the Charmitorium, the students watched as Headmaster Grimm walked onto the stage and to the microphone.

"Students" Grimm said into the speaker which made a loud screeching noise and everyone covered their ears.

Humphrey Dumpty walked towards the microphone and fixed the noise.

"Thank you" Grimm said as Humphrey walked off the stage "So students, the reason why you all are here is because we're here to talk about the Evil Queen".

"I knew it" Raven said to herself.

"I've discovered that someone had smashed the mirror, letting the Evil Queen escape, I don't know who did it, but we'll find this person".

"It's probably Raven" someone whispered.

"No, it was not Raven Queen" Grimm said hearing the whisper "I know that she would never do anything like this".

"That's true" Maddie said as she sipped her tea.

"And because of that, I'm letting her help us find the Evil Queen and put her back in mirror prison".

Some people gave a small gasp.

"Ms. Queen" Grimm said "Would you come up here?"

Raven nervously walked onto the stage towards Headmaster Grimm.

"Now" Grimm said "Ms. Queen has agreed to help us, and if she succeeds, I will let her and all of you write your own destiny".

Everyone gasped.

"Write our own destinies?" Briar gasped.

"Then we can be together" Ashlynn and Hunter said to each other with smiles.

"I wont be a swan forever" Duchess gasped.

"Everyone settle down" Grimm said as everyone settled down "I know a lot of you are excited, but in order for you guys to re-write your destinies, Raven must find her mother and put her back in mirror prison".

"Headmaster Grimm" Dexter Charming stood up "Do you really mean it when you say that everyone can re-write their destinies?"

"For once in my life, I actually mean it about this re-writing your destinies".

Raven and Dexter smiled at each other as he sat back down.

"But Raven has to succeed in order for it to happen" Grimm said "And if she fails, then, I don't know what will happen".

"I'll do my best to succeed" Raven said "I wont let everyone down".

All of a sudden, the doors to the Charmitorium opened, and there stood the Evil Queen!

"Sorry I'm late" she said with an evil grin as everyone gasped.

Raven's eyes widen, she couldn't believe her mother was here. The Evil Queen then walked down the aisle, everyone tried to back away from her as she made her way onto the stage.

"Hello dear" she said to Raven "Miss me?"

"Mom?!" Raven gasped "What are you doing here?!"

"What? I can't stop by to say hello to my daughter who I haven't got to hug in such a long time".

She opened her arms out for a hug, Raven had no choice but to hug her, in an awkward way. The queen then into the audience with a grin.

"Well well" the queen said to the audience "Look at all of you next generations of fairytales, I hope you all are ready to follow your destiny, whether you have happily ever afters or not".

"Mom" Raven said "Who shattered the mirror that let you escaped?"

"Like I'm gonna tell you that" the queen smirked, she then turned to Headmaster Grimm "Milton Grimm, I haven't seen you in a while, how's your brother? Oh wait, he's gone isn't he?"

"Not anymore" Milton's brother Giles Grimm came on stage.

"Oh" the queen said.

"Mom" Raven said "What are you really doing here?"

"You think I'm hiding something?" the queen asked sarcastically.

"I don't think, I know".

"Well then, the main reason I'm here is because I want to give everyone a gift".

"We want nothing from you" Grimm frowned.

"Be you'll get it anyway. My gift to everyone, is an unhappy ending".

Everyone tried to hold back their fear.

"I know some of you already have unhappy endings, such as Ms. Duchess Swan who looses her prince and stays a swan forever".

Duchess almost cried.

"But this unhappy ending, is far worse. Soon, everything and everyone you love, will be lost. I shall destroy everyone's happiness, if it's the last thing I do".

At that point, Raven thought this was a perfect time to zap her mother back into the mirror prison, but when she zapped her magic towards her mother, the queen made a shield with her magic and blocked the spell.

"Nice try sweetie" the queen grinned "But I'm doing this for the best of you".

"This is not for the best of me" Raven frowned "This is for the best of you".

"Wow" the queen crossed her arms "You're still not happy that your own mother is out of her mirror prison, I went through all of this just to see you".

"Mom, I love you and all, but you're going too far, you can't everyone's happiness, and I will do all I can to stop you, if it's the last thing I do".

"Oh honey" the queen laughed "Good luck trying to stop me".

And with that, the queen used her powers to make herself disappear. After she vanished, everyone started to freak out.

"Everyone listen!" Raven said in the microphone "I know you all are even more scared now, but I will find a way to stop my mother".

"You might wanna do it quick" Grimm said "We don't know when she'll do this, curse".

"Well this curse sounds tricky to do, I've heard about this curse before, but I never knew what it would do cause no one has ever cast it before, my mother doesn't even know what it does, but I know that she'll find a way to cast it, no matter how long it takes, but I will do my best to stop her before she sets the curse".

"But what if you fail?" Briar asked "What if she hurts you?"

"She's my mother" Raven said "She'll never hurt me".