Ch.22 A date

"Thank you so much for letting me stay at your house Olivia" Elena said as she placed her stuff in her new room.

"No problem" Olivia smiled "It does get lonely living alone".

"Oh wait, I need to call the girls and tell them about girls night".

Elena called Lauren, Macy, Julie, Francis, Kayla and Hailee.

"Good news" she said "They're all coming".

"Great" Olivia smiled "I really do need some girl time".

"So here's what we're gonna do-".

But before Elena could finish, her phone rang, she was getting a call from Brooke.

"Hey Brooke" Elena said when she answered.

"Hey Elena" Brooke said "Um, are you busy right now?"

"No".

"Ok well um, can we talk at the 'Wonder diner'? Cause this is about the curse and it may take a while".

"Oh sure I'll be there".

"Great".

"Ok I'll see you in 5 minutes" Elena said as they hung up.

"Hey I gotta go see Brooke" she told Olivia.

"Oh ok" Olivia said.

"I'll be back soon" Elena said as she grabbed her purse and headed out.

Elena drove up to the 'Wonder diner' and got out of her car, but just before she could enter, she ran into Terrence.

"Oh hey Terrence" she smiled.

"Uh, hey Elena" he said nervously.

"So how you been?"

"Um, fine I guess".

"So how's your brother?"

"Not so well, I mean he just got his heart broken twice".

"Twice?"

"Yeah, Ilene said that they can't see each other anymore cause she feels so bad for what happened".

"Oh".

"Yeah, and right now he just wants to be alone cause he also feels terrible for what he did. Hey how's Olivia by the way?"

"Well, she's still a bit sad, but tomorrow me and her and some friends are gonna have a girls night".

"Oh that sounds good".

Inside the diner, Brooke sat at a table drinking a cup of tea as she looked out the window and saw Elena and Terrence talking to each other. She gave a smile as she watched them talked, she has always shipped Raven and Dexter, if only they remembered who they really are.

But just as they were talking, Terrence got a text, the text said "Ask her out". He looked behind him and saw Scott sitting at a table with his phone in his hands, he looked at Terrence and gave him the 'do it' face.

"Who is that?" Elena asked.

"Oh, it's just my friend Scott" Terrence said.

He then got another text from Scott saying "Do it!" He looked at Scott with an annoyed look.

"Um, should I just leave you guys alone?" Elena asked.

"No wait" Terrence said, he didn't know what he was doing "I uh, uh-" he said nervously.