Ch.56 Eve's plan

As Eve drove in her car, she thought about Olivia.

"So Ms. Apple White is Olivia huh?" she asked herself "Well, I can see she's still friends with my daughter, but I know it wont be for long".

She then stopped at a red light next to the Mayor's house. She looked at the house, and soon an idea popped in her head. She gave a sneaky smile as she parked in front of the house. She got out and went to the door and knocked on it. She waited until it was opened by the mayor.

"Hello?" she smiled.

"Can I help you?" Mr. Jones asked polity.

"My name is Eve, and I was wondering if I can talk to you for a moment?"

"Um, sure come on in".

Eve gave a smile as she walked into his large house. They both went into the living room and sat down.

"What can I help you with?" Mr. Jones asked.

"Well first of all" Eve said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a red apple and held it to him "Would you like an apple?"

"You carry apples in your purse?"

"You never know when you might need a snack, or a snack for someone. I already gave one to Mr. Long, one of the Chemistry teachers at Storybrooke High, and he seemed to love these apples. I grew them in my backyard".

"Really?"

"Yes, and would you like one?"

"Sure" he smiled as he took the apple "Thank you Ms. Eve".

"Why don't you go ahead and take a bite? I would love to see your reaction".

"I will soon. So I haven't seen you around here before, are you new here?"

"I am actually".

"Where did you come from?"

"Boston".

"Well what made you come here Eve?"

"Oh um, I was looking for a job, and I was able to find one as a substitute teacher at Storybrooke High".

"Oh interesting, what are you substituting now?"

"Chemistry for Mr. Long, apparently he got sick".

"Hm, wonder why".

"Maybe it's because of the apple" Eve gave a small laugh as Mr. Jones gave a small laugh too.

Eve gave a sneaky look, knowing that he thought she was joking.

"So why don't you go ahead and try the apple?" she suggested.

"Well all right then" he said as he took a bite of the juicy apple, and he could tell that this was not like any other apples he's tried "Wow, this is very delicious".

But as he ate the apple, he suddenly froze as his eyes turned to a bright purple color. Eve gave an evil smile, knowing that her apple had put him under her spell.

"All right Mr. Mayor" she said "I need you to do something".

"Anything your majesty" he said, still under her spell.

"I would like a certain student out of Storybrooke High, well more like, out of Storybrooke".

"What student?"

"Elena Jensen. And I want her out as soon as possible. Can you do that?"

"Yes your majesty".

Eve gave a smile "Why thank you Mr. Mayor".

She then snapped her finger as Mr. Jones dropped the apple and fell asleep on the couch.

"Oh don't worry" Eve said as she got up "You'll be awake soon".

She then left the house and got back in her car and drove off. But as she was driving, she spotted Gold's shop. Thinking that there may be something to help her, she parked her car and got out. But she then noticed a sign on the door.

'Closed. Be back in an hour'.

She gave a grunt as she looked though the window, Mr. Gold was nowhere to be seen. But as she looked at the stuff, she spotted the red apple with the bite mark in the glass container.

"No way" she gasped "Can it really be it?"

She tried to open the door but found it locked. She then looked around making sure no one was around as she then used her powers to zap the door unlock. She quietly went in, hoping that no one was inside as she closed the door. She then went to the apple and examined it.

"So Mr. Gold has my apple huh?" she asked herself as she put on a sneaky look "Good thing it's still fresh".

After making sure no one was around again, Eve slowly lifted the glass protection off the apple and placed it down. She then picked up the apple and looked at it with a sneaky smile.

"Do I have a plan for you" she grinned.

But knowing that Mr. Gold would realize that the apple would be gone, she reached into her purse and pulled out another red apple and placed it on the stand as she slowly placed the glass protector over it. Eve gave one last smile before leaving the shop and getting back into her car. She then gave another look at the apple.

"So it worked on Snow White before" she said "Let's see if it'll work on Apple White".

She then drove off, but as she drove she ran over a puddle of water splashing it onto Amanda who was walking down the sidewalk.

"Bitch!" she yelled with her hair and clothes now soaking wet.