Ch.55 Snow's news

(17 years ago in Ever After)

Upon the dark castle that rested on a cliff next to the dark sea, a knock was heard at the door as an ogre servant opened the door revealing Snow White.

"Um, can I come in?" she asked polity.

"Your majesty!" the ogre called to the Evil Queen.

"What is it now?!" the queen asked annoyed.

"Snow White's here!"

The queen went up to the door and saw Snow White.

"What do you want?" she asked with a sick look.

"I'm sorry to bother" Snow said "But is my father here?"

"He's napping so bye" she tried to close the door but Snow blocked it.

"Wait" she said "Can I at least talk to you?"

The queen gave a groan.

"It'll be quick I promise".

"Fine whatever" the queen sighed as she let Snow in.

"Go away" she said to the ogre servant who left them alone in the throne room "Now what is it?"

"Ok" Snow said "I just have some very big news".

The queen listened.

"But I just wanted to say that, well, I was going to tell my father this but-" she gave a sigh "I'm pregnant".

The queen's eyes widen.

"You're pregnant?" she gasped as Snow gave a small smile and a nod "Oh my gosh".

"Now when my father wakes up can you tell him that?" Snow asked.

"Yeah sure but-" the queen said with a surprised look.

"But what?"

"I'm pregnant too" the queen confessed as Snow gasped.

"Oh my gosh" Snow gasped "When did you find out?"

"This morning, I was waiting for the right moment to tell him but he's napping now so I'm gonna wait till he wakes up. When did you find out?"

"Yesterday".

"Oh my gosh" the queen said still surprised "I can't believe this, we're both pregnant".

"Yeah isn't it great?" Snow smiled.

"It's just, I'm going to be an actual mother".

"How do you feel to finally have a child of your own?"

"Well, it's both exciting and scary".

"Don't worry, I feel the same way. And even though it's gonna be kinda tough for us for the next 9 months, at least when our babies come, it's a miracle of life".

The queen gave a small smile as she looked at her stomach. Her own baby is growing in there right now, soon she'll be a mother to her own child.

"Also" Snow added "When our babies come, they'll be following our destinies. And I just wanted to say that, I know we've never really gotten along and all, but, whatever happens, I don't want destiny to take vantage of our kids".

The queen gave a sigh, she knew that her child would soon become the next Evil Queen. And that means that her child would have to go through all the pressure and pain at Ever After High to follow her destiny, just like her.