Ch.32 Vincent Charming

It was a sunny day at Ever After High, and Faybelle Thorn flew across the sky looking for something evil to do. As they flew over a field, she spotted Kitty Cheshire, daughter of the Cheshire Cat, sleeping on a tree that hung over a pound. She knew that Kitty hated getting wet, but this gave her an idea. She quietly flew towards Kitty and snuck up next to her being careful not to wake her. She then started to tickle Kitty who gave a giggle as she started to wake up.

"Boo!" Faybelle yelled which surprised Kitty who slipped off the tree and fell into the pound with a splash.

Kitty got up from the water and gasped for air as she coughed out water. She then heard laughing as she looked up and saw Faybelle laughing at her.

"Faybelle!" she yelled with anger as she got out the pound with her clothes can hair dripping wet.

"Oh that was the funniest thing I've seen all day!" Faybelle laughed.

"I'll get you for this!" Kitty scowled.

"Good luck with that" Faybelle said sarcastically as she flew away.

Faybelle flew away as she was still laughing at Kitty, looks like the prankster got a taste of her own medicine. She then flew over the croquet field and spotted the pen filled with hedgehogs. She remembered when she tried to turn the critter into actual hogs for her General Villainy thronework, but it was sabotaged by Duchess Swan causing her to fail her thronework. But now, she thought it would be a perfect time to try it out again, and this time, she's sure she wouldn't fail. So she flew down the the pen, and saw that no one was around, so she knew it was a perfect time to do it.

"Well what do we have here?" she asked herself as she placed her hands on the fence.

But she then felt a burn on her hands as she gave a shriek and pulled away from the fence. She looked at her hands and saw burnt marks on her palms, but the marks faded away and the pain was gone.

"Oh hi Faybelle" Lizzie walked up to her with a sarcastic smile on her face "I can see you've tried out my new iron fence".

"Iron?!" Faybelle gasped.

Iron was every fairies weakness cause iron burns them, but the burns didn't last long, but it sure hurt.

"Yep" Lizzie said "Since you tried to turn my hedgehogs into actual hogs, I decided to improvise by putting an iron fence around them, pretty smart huh?"

Faybelle gave a mad look "That really hurt you know?!"

"Oh I'm sure it did" Lizzie smiled "Now you know not to mess with the Princess of Hearts".

All of a sudden, Faybelle felt water splashing all over her, she turned and saw Kitty holding a bucket and a big grin on her face.

"I told you I'd get you back" she grinned.

"My wings!" Faybelle gasped "They're soaked, now I can't fly until they dry!"

"Now you know not to mess with a Cheshire" Kitty grinned.

Faybelle gave a grumpy growl as she speed walked away from them and into the Enchanted Forest. For the rest of the day, Faybelle walked around the forest until her wings were fully dry and she could fly again. But she wasn't in a revenge mood, she felt beated, and she's never been beated before. She then sat on a log and gave a sad sigh, she didn't know what to do now. All of a sudden, she heard a rustle behind her, she turned around but saw nothing. She got up and held her hands out in defense.

"Who's there?" she asked.

She then heard a rustle behind her, she turned around and was surprised to see a guy.

"Don't hurt me please!" the guy begged as he shield his face with his arms.

Faybelle was about to shoot her powers at him, but she stopped, she saw that the guy was pretty cute, he had gorgeous green eyes and light brown hair that hung over his forehead.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Vincent" he said "Vincent Charming".

"Charming?"

"I'm from Never After".

"Oh I know that place".

"Yeah, we don't really get much attention".

"Well, Vincent, what are you doing here? It's almost dark?"

"I was just talking a walk in here, and then I saw you sitting here by yourself with a sad look, so I decided to see if you need some help".

"Oh I don't need help, I just needed some alone time" she said sadly.

"Are you sure?" Vincent asked "Cause you don't seem so happy".

"I'm fine".

"Yeah, no you're not".

"Ok fine" Faybelle groaned "I got beated by these girls who I tried to prank, but they got me back, and I've never been beated before".

"Oh I know what you mean, I always prank my siblings and they always try to get me back, but then yesterday, they finally got me by giving me a fake lottery ticket and I got so excited and they filmed me acting so happy. But then I saw that it was fake and I felt so embarrassed, and even worse, they posted it online".

"Ouch!" Faybelle said with a shock look "That is embarrassing".

"Yeah" he sighed "So I decided to take a walk in here to clear my mind, and then I saw you, I've never met a fairy before".

"Oh" Faybelle said with a surprised look.

"I also didn't get your name" Vincent added.

"Oh, it's Faybelle, Faybelle Thorn".

"What a nice name for a beautiful fairy" he smiled.

"Oh" Faybelle blushed.

"Can we, talk some more? Or do you have to go?"

"No I can stay, I mean, it is Saturday".

"Great" Vincent smiled.

For the rest of the evening, Faybelle and Vincent talked and laughed with each other, Faybelle has never met a guy who totally gets her, and she was starting to like him. But when nightfall fell, Faybelle had fallen asleep on his lap. Vincent looked at Faybelle and saw that she was fast asleep, he admired how beautiful she looked, even when asleep. He then saw her wings and gently ran his fingers against them, he knew what he had to do, and he had no other choice. So he carefully lifted her off his lap and gently placed her on the soft grass. He then reached into his satchel and pulled out an iron chain.