Marriage is what brings us together

I woke up in the morning and yawned. I sat up and smelled cook eggs and there was a slight medical smell in the air. I stood up and moaned. I saw that Sherlock had made eggs and pancakes. I sat down and he turned toward me with a plate. He sat it down in front of me and kissed my head. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist. He kissed my cheek and sat down in front of me. I picked up my meds and took them. I sighed and started to eat. Sherlock finished before I did and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and I finished eating. I heard my phone ring and I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hello Ashley."

"Who is this." I asked as I turned around to look at Sherlock. I stood up and walked over to the window and looked down at the street.

"Hello I'm Moriarty we haven't been introduced yet. Now what I called for was to wish you and Sherlock a good wedding. Of course he wouldn't have invited me, but you know he's the jealous type. Never mind, let's get down to business. You will do everything I tell you."

"What if I don't?"

"Then there will be a rather large hole in Baker Street." I gulped. "That's right. Now what I need you to do is tomorrow after your honeymoon take Sherlock for a picnic in the park. You'll be given a certain poison. I want you to slip it into his drink." I started to shake.

"No I won't do it."

"Fine." I looked at the window and there was a red dot. I looked at my chest and I gulped again.

"You weren't going to kill Sherlock you were going to kill me if I didn't do it."

"Yes exactly now do we have a deal?" I looked at the red beam.

"Alright." I growled at the phone. 

"Great you will receive a small package in a few minutes." I heard a knock and opened the door. There was a small package and I picked it up. "You have it don't you."

"Yes I have it." I stood and walked over to the couch to look at the small box.

"Now you can't tell him about the poison understand?"

"Yes I understand."

"Good. Because I know you wouldn't resist a good murder even if you do it." The voice laughed and hung up. I collapsed onto the couch and looked at the box in my hand.

"Sherlock!" I stood on wobbly knees and walked over to the bathroom. "Sherlock!" I knocked on the door and the water turned off. The door opened quickly and Sherlock was dripping wet. I hugged him and started to cry.

"Gen what's wrong?" he pushed at me and looked at my face.

"I can't tell you."

"Let me guess someone called you on your mobile phone and made you a deal of killing me." I nodded and I continued to cry. "It's alright." He stroked my hair in a soothing way. "Did you honestly think you could kill me?" I shook my head and he nodded. "Great now can I go get changed please." I lifted my head and nodded. I let go and collapsed onto the ground. Sherlock walked into the bedroom and closed the door. I wiped away tears and rocked side to side. I looked at the box where it was hidden underneath the couch. I continued to shake when Sherlock came back out dressed. I smiled and looked at his tux. It was a deep blue from his tie to his shoes. He combed his hair back and walked over to me. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to run a few errands before the wedding." I nodded and he walked over to me. He sat down next to me. "Are you alright I think your body is going into shock. I can stay here if I need to." he touched my forehead and looked at me.

"Oh of course I'm fine, you run your errands I'll get ready." He nodded and kissed my cheek. I stood up and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed the box and opened it up. I took out the dress and laid it out. I got into the shower to wash my hair. I came out and there was a man sitting on the bed. I screamed and wrapped the bathrobe around me tighter.