Wanted

I limped to the bathroom and touched my bruise on my face. I winced and lifted my shirt and looked at my bruised ribs. I sighed and put my shirt back down. I walked over to the kitchen and leaned against the counter. I looked at the pictures of the US news papers. I was covering the front pages for the last 2 months. I sighed and put my head into my hands. Sherlock walked over to me. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Mycroft."

"I wouldn't worry about him." I looked up at him and leaned back.

"Not worry about him? He's the British government."

"Yes and also your brother-in-law." I sighed and looked back at the papers. The government has been searching for me for four years. I sighed and continued to read.

"Ashley Handerson is considered to be the most dangerous terrorist that the US government has ever met. Who ever turns in Ashley will receive the medal of honor as well as a million dollars. If anyone is to find her call this number. She has last seen getting onto a plane, her destination unknown." I crumpled up the paper and balled it into a ball. I threw it into the sink and put my head onto the table. I started to cry and Sherlock sat down next to me.

"Ash what can I do for you?"

"I want you to kill me."

"What?" I sat up that was a brilliant idea.

"Sherlock I need to die."

"Ashley be reasonable dying isn't a better alternative."

"Ugh you don't see it do you?" he looked at me and I walked into the living room. "If I fake my death then they'll give up looking for me."

"Okay how are you going to do that?"

"I need to get shot with a drug that will put me into a coma for a couple of months."

"No the baby."

"The baby is going to be fine." I started to pace the room. "I could measure how much my body and the baby needs to make sure neither of us die in over dose then when it's time for the baby to be born we can snap out of the coma. Oh this is brilliant. I would have to change my appearance easy enough. Oh this is going to be good." I continued to pace and Sherlock walked over to me.

"No Ash we are not going to do this."

"Why not?"

"Because you have to go back."

"No I'm going to stay here with you."

"Ashley listen to me. You have to go back."

"But you, John, Mary what about Rosie?"

"They'll be fine. Listen to me you have to go back to America and explain why you came here."

"They'll never listen to me." I said in a sigh. I turned to the window and looked out a black car pulled up and I watched as Mycroft's men walked into the flat. I turned around and they walked up the stairs.

"Mr. and Mrs. Holmes we need you to come with us."

"What for?" I looked at them, they were both very clean shaven, manicured nails, unarmed, polished shoes and the one had 3 different dog hairs on the bottom of his pants. "Well why does the Queen want us?"

"Oh you'll find out why come." I sighed and marched down the stairs. Sherlock followed me and we got into their car.

When we got to the palace we were marched up into the meeting room. I looked around and there were guards everywhere. I sighed and put my hands into my pocket. I sat down in a chair and Sherlock sat next to me. Mycroft walking in and sat across from us. I sighed and leaned back into my chair. "Ashley we are in the palace please sit up." I hissed as I sat up and the Queen walked in. I watched as she sat down next to Mycroft.