The Woman

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked the woman standing in the doorway. Sherlock touched my shoulder and stood up.

"Sweetheart this is Irene Adler. She is also known as the Woman." she bowed to me and I looked at Sherlock. Beneath his clothes I could tell he was shaking. I stood up and swayed.

"Sherlock who is this delightful woman?" Sherlock turned to me and smiled.

"She is my wife." Irene walked over to us and Sherlock backed away. I looked at him as he continued to shake. I held out my hand and Irene kissed my hand.

"You don't say. Well I will defiantly keep that in mind when you die." I pulled my hand away and she winked at me. I sighed and wiped off my hand onto Sherlock's jacket. He looked disgusted at it and smiled weakly at Irene. She looked at John with a distasteful look. I sighed and looked at her. Her outfit was a black pair of pants and shirt. She wore a long trench coat and was wearing blood red lipstick. I continued to wipe my hand off as she circled around the room. "Sherlock it's been what nearly 20 years since I've been in this room. I must say things are different in here."

"What does she mean when she's been in here before?" He turned and looked at me.

"I'll explain later after she leaves." I turned back to Irene and she was holding a needle in her hand. I looked at Sherlock and he rubbed his arm like he was in pain. I walked over to Irene while she was continued to look around the room. I tackled her to the ground and grabbed the needle. As we were on the ground I wrapped my arms around her arms so she couldn't stab me. I took the needle and threw it into the hallway. Irene broke her hand free and scratched my face. I felt blood pour down my face as she continued to struggle. I punched her so hard that her head banged onto the ground. I sighed and watched her close her eyes. I stood up and backed away. I grabbed the hand cuffs out of my dresser drawer and handcuffed Irene. I dragged her body into the bathroom and locked the door. I pulled out my phone and texted Greg to get over here to arrest Irene. I touched the needle on the ground and picked it up. There was a clear liquid in the vial. I sat down at the table and pulled out a dish. I squeezed out the liquid and looked at it through the microscope. It was a toxin that was similar to Botulinum toxin. I sighed and looked at Sherlock. He nodded and I sighed. "This toxin gives you a nasty headache. Leaves you unconscious for a few hours and leaves you so drowsy that you're disoriented." I rubbed my head and looked at the toxin again. As I was picking it up the needle stuck me. I gasped and pulled it away. I started to sway and blinked trying to see what is happening to my body. The room spun in a circle and I fell to my knees. Sherlock ran over to me and touched my head.

"Gen! You're going to be alright it's just a sleeping drug." I nodded and fell to the ground.

Sherlock

I watched Gen as she struggled to wake up from the drug. I sighed and heard Irene bang on the door. "Sherlock you should let me out."

"No!" I hit the door and she yelp. I smiled to myself and looked at Gen. She was twitching in her sleep and the police cars pulled up to the flat. I sighed and looked at Detective Lestrade I nodded toward the door and he opened it. Irene broke out of the door and he shot her with a taser dart. She fell to the ground and looked at me. She smiled and blew a kiss at me. I felt a pinch in my arm and I fell to the ground. I was surrounded by darkness and John ran over to me. I closed my eyes and Gen ran over to me.

Gen

I sat down next to Sherlock and looked at him. He was suffering from a hallucinating dart. I touched his forehead with a cold rag and he groaned. I smiled at him and he looked up at me. He had red eyes from scratching at them. I heard the door open and Johnny walked in. He looked at Sherlock "How is dad doing?"

"I'm going to kill you if you come near me!" shouted Sherlock as he looked at Johnny. Johnny looked at me and started to walk over to the bed.

"Johnny don't you'll just make him angry." Sherlock pushed passed me and lunged at Johnny. I tried to grab Sherlock. He grabbed Johnny's neck and they landed onto the ground. I grabbed Sherlock by the back of his shirt and flung him onto the bed. He tried to get Johnny, I grabbed another pair of handcuffs and cuffed him to the backboard. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes. Johnny got off the ground and looked at Sherlock and started to cry. I stood up and walked over to him. I helped him of the ground and walked into the living room. "Hey are you alright?" he nodded and continued to rub his neck. I sighed and handed him a glass of water.

"Why is dad so angry at me?"

"Give him time he'll break out of it." I nodded and he walked out with Genny. They walked out with Jackson and I sat in Sherlock's chair. I rubbed my face and closed my eyes. I breathed in deeply and searched through my mind palace.

"Gen what are you doing?" asked John as he sat down in his old chair.

"Searching for something that I missed."

"Missed what?"

"A clue."

"What kind of clue." I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Murder."