Final battle

A year later I looked around waiting for Moriarty to show. I looked at my phone. We were to meet at the mall at 3:00. It was 3:10 and I looked around. I sighed and started to head back to the entrance. "Ashley, I usually don't meet people like this."

"Hello Moriarty." I turned around and he was standing behind me. I walked over to him and we walked around.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I looked at him sideways and sighed.

"Moriarty I don't know why you are so obsessed with Sherlock and I, but it needs to stop. Find a job or something." Moriarty stopped and turned me.

"What are you getting at?" I sighed and looked at Moriarty.

"I am telling you if you do not stop I will end you here and now. I'm done dealing with people like you Moriarty." he nodded and we continued to walk around.

"Ashley you're bold I have to give you that." I nodded and we continued to walk around. We walked into a clothes store and looked at the clothes. "I guess Ashley if you insist I will leave your family alone. You defiantly are persuasive. Just try for once and put yourself into my shoes, because some day you'll find out." I smiled and turned around. I walked out of the store and shook hands with Moriarty.

"Like I'll give myself a chance to be like you."

"Do you think I could stop by the house to check on Marie?" I sighed and looked at him.

"That's up to her. I know he's your baby and all, but you did rape her so we are entailed to put you into jail." he nodded and I turned to head out of the mall.

"Thanks Ashley." I nodded and headed to the curb. I climbed into the cab and drove to the flat. I breathed in the air and opened the door. Baby Mycroft ran up to me. I picked him up.

"Hey how are you doing?"

"Nana." I kissed his cheek and walked upstairs. Genny was sitting on our couch with Johnny holding their year old baby. I smiled and set Mycroft down on the ground. Sherlock walked up to me and asked.

"How did it go? Good?"

"I'm not sure." he nodded and kissed my cheek. John was sitting in his chair and was reading the paper. Scot and William were upstairs talking over video games and other stuff. Mary sat next to John and leaned on his shoulder. "Well what do you planned?"

"Yes I got us all tickets to go to the Sea life aquarium. After that we are going to the British Museum. Later this evening we are also going to see Les Miserable at the Globe theater with my brother Mycroft, Grandpa and Grandma Holmes." everyone got all excited and I smiled. Sherlock walked upstairs to get the boys. I walked into my bedroom and got my coat. I put it on and wrapped my scarf around my neck. I walked out and everyone was ready to go. We waited for Mary and Johnny to get their kids ready to go. When they finished we walked outside and into cabs. We went to the aquarium and walked up the steps. We walked inside and looked around at the fish. After about an hour looking at the fish we went and got lunch. As we were eating I saw that Moriarty was manning the counter. "Hey guys I'll be right back I have to check something out." I walked back over to the counter and leaned on it. "So Moriarty this is your new job? It's so mundane for you isn't it?"

"You said to get a new job so this is what I came up with. Well temporarily I want enough money to go to acting school so I can become an actor." I nodded and turned back to the table.

"Well I better get going have fun saving up." he nodded and went back to work. I sat down and Sherlock looked at me.

"Was that Moriarty?" I nodded and Sherlock smiled. "Seems too 'Mundane' for him."