A Wedding Crime

I sat next to Marie. She sat on the couch and touched her 9 month stomach. She growled and rubbed her stomach. I walked over to her and knelt next to her. Her breathing started to become shorter and quicker. I turned to Sherlock. "We need to get her to the hospital now." He picked up Marie and we ran down to the curb. I ran across the street and grabbed the cab. Sherlock ran and carried Marie into it. When he placed her down she gasped. I took her hand and she squeezed my hand. The cab drove us to the hospital and Sherlock carried her into the vacant room. Marie was laying on the bed and groaned. I sighed and paced around.

5 hours later Sherlock was holding a healthy baby boy. I sighed and touched Sherlock's shoulder. I looked at Marie and she was sleep. I looked down at the baby. He had black hair and black eyes. He had the same face as Moriarty. He opened his eyes and looked around. I sighed and leaned against the back of the chair. I heard the door open and Moriarty walked in. I stood in front of Sherlock. "Can't I see the baby?" I looked at Sherlock and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry Moriarty, but your not welcome." he growled and turned away.

"Ashley I'm going to get you so good, just you wait." he laughed and walked out the door. Marie sat up and yawned.

"Who was that?"

"Moriarty."

"What did he want?" she looked at Sherlock. I turned around and sighed.

"He just wanted to see the baby."

"Did you let him?" I shook my head and she sighed. I sat down on the bed and Johnny walked in. He held hands with Genny Watson and they both had a smile on their faces. I looked at their linked hands and saw that Genny had an engagement ring. I nodded and Johnny walked over to us. He looked down at his nephew and sighed.

"Sis he's adorable." she nodded and Sherlock handed him back to Marie. "Mum, dad I have something to say."

"You are getting married that's great." Sherlock turned around in his seat. "And you need help planning the party am I correct?" Johnny looked at me and I shrugged. "Oh come on you live with me you know how I can observe that you and Genny Watson have gone out of 3 years and last month you two made a big mistake and now that Genny is pregnant you two are finally getting married."

"Dad you know you say the meanest things. Why do you have to be such a..." Sherlock lifted his head and looked at him.

"A freak, crazy sociopath?"

"In human, you know you say the most hurtful things. Why can't you be normal for once and be happy for me." Johnny started to cry and Genny Watson hugged him. I sighed and looked at Sherlock. He turned to look at me.

"What?" I shook my head and pointed at Johnny.

"Apologize now." he opened his mouth to protest. I raised my eyebrow and he sighed.

"Johnny, I'm sorry for saying those things. I am willing to help you plan your wedding."

"Thanks, but I think I'll get John and Mary to help me thank you. Mum your more then happy to help too." I nodded and he left. "We start as soon as Sis get's out of the hospital."

"Tomorrow then." he nodded and walked out with Genny Watson. Sherlock turned to me. "What?"

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" I looked at Sherlock confused.

"Make me apologize?" I looked at him shocked.

"He's your son. You don't have to be indecent to him, you know." he scoffed.

"Mum, dad just say you love each other and get over that silly fight." I turned to Marie and she was cradling her baby.

"What are you going to name him?" I turned away from Sherlock. She looked down and sighed.