Judgment day

I sat up and looked at Sherlock. He had brought the kids with him to visit me in the hospital. "Gen did you hear about the news."

"Oh that Moriarty is going to be judged today." I nodded and patted the news paper. Marie was sitting next to my feet on the bed. I sighed and Johnny looked around the room. He ran over to the window and looked out at the busy street. "So did they ask you to be a witness or something like that?" He nodded and I sighed.

"Everyone thinks I'm nuts anyways. "

"I believe you, you know that right." he nodded and hugged me. "The doctors want me to stay here while my leg heals." He nodded and sighed. I looked at Marie and she had curled up on the bed fast asleep. "You should get going you know." He nodded and took Marie into his arms.

"Come on son we're going home."

"What about mum?"

"Oh she'll be fine here." I looked at Johnny and smiled at him. He nodded and took Sherlock's hand. Sherlock kissed my head and walked out. I sighed and laid back against the bed. A second later John walked in with Mary.

"Hey guys what's the big emergency now?" John looked at Mary and smiled.

"Well we wanted to invite you to our baby shower." I looked at Mary.

"You're having another one that's great Mary. I'm so happy for you." She blushed and looked around.

"Where did Sherlock go?"

"Oh the kids were getting tired so he took them home."

"Oh, I'll go catch up with him then." Said John. He left taking Genny with him. I nodded and Mary sat down.

"So how is your leg doing?"

"It hurts a lot and the doctors are worried that the bullet might have damaged some nerves so they want me to stay in here until they are certain that my leg will heal." She nodded and rubbed her stomach. I sighed and turned to look at her. "So Mary how are you doing."

"Better now that John's back. Have you noticed the boys are happier now that they're together?" I nodded and looked at the clock.

"Yes I've noticed, I'm just worried our husbands will ditch us to do cases."

"Oh John won't do that to me."

"I guess it's nice not having a husband that has the same deduction abilities." She shook her head and I sighed.

"Well at least you can find out what he's been up to then." I nodded and smiled. 

"Well except when he wants to act innocent then it gets hard."

"How do you live with him?"

"When  he get's annoying I make him do the dishes." she laughed and I smiled. She sat down next to me.

"Not to change the subject, but did happened in America?"

"Oh did I just was an assassin for awhile."

"I know, when John found out that I was an assassin he freaked out, but now we are better."

"You and I are a like and so are our Baker street boys." She nodded and looked at her hands. "Mary I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry. It's just interesting to find someone who's done some pretty bad things. In fact the reason why I left was because I murdered the President of the United States." Mary looked at me shocked and I nodded. "Well of course, I had to do it or my family would die." She nodded and I sighed.

"How did you meet Sherlock then?"

"Sherlock and I met online and I told him, I was in trouble and he offered to help me out. The day the President died, Sherlock took me in. We dated for 10 months and then he proposed to me." She nodded and I rearranged the blanket.