Home again

After saying in the hospital for 6 months I was allowed to go home. I sighed and walked up the stairs to our flat. I looked around and collapsed onto the couch. I took deep breath of our house and smiled. There is definitely no place like home. Sherlock walked into the bedroom to change out of his clothes. I looked at my watch it was 10:30 at night. I stood up and Sherlock was already laying down. I stripped off my clothes and put on a night gown. I climbed into bed and rested my head on my pillow. I closed my eyes and pulled the blanket up to my neck. I yawned and Sherlock was snoring softly next to me.

I blinked against the light that started to appear on my eye lids. I turned in bed and saw that Sherlock was still sleeping next to me. I smiled and looked at my watch. I'm late for work. I got up and ran to the closet. I started to change into my work clothes. I finished pulling on my green shirt with hearts. I kissed Sherlock's cheek and walked out of the bedroom. I picked my purse off the table and headed downstairs. I hurried down the street to work. I made it to the morgue and sighed. I pulled on my lab coat and started to work.

Sherlock

I sat up and looked at the bed. Ash had already gone to work. I got up and walked into the living room. I sat down in my chair and pulled out my phone. I started to text Ashley. "Hey when did you leave?"

"Sherlock I'm in work. I left about 15 minutes ago." I sighed and looked around the flat. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. There was a pile of dishes in the sink and trash all over the floor. I took a deep breath and smiled. I pulled out my phone and started to listen to classical violin music. I started to clean up the kitchen as the music started.

Ashley

After a long day of work I started to head home. I opened the door to the flat and took my coat off and hung it up on the coat hanger. I heard some violin music playing upstairs. I headed up the stairs and found Sherlock laying on the couch. I put my purse on the table and looked around. The flat was clean and there were candles on the tables. I walked over to Sherlock and looked down at him. He had his hands on his chin and had his eyes closed. I climbed onto the couch and he opened his eyes. "Sorry to disturb you." I whispered.

"Hey." he kissed my forehead and I continued to slid up him.

"So you cleaned the flat."

"I wanted to impress you."

"You always do that Sherl." I kissed him and put my hand onto his chest. I closed my eyes and he put his hand into my hair. I smiled and kissed him longer. "Don't you have a case?"

"I didn't get one today."

"Oh so what do you want to do then?" he opened his eyes and pulled back

"Oh so what do you want to do then?" he opened his eyes and pulled back. I smiled and he started to sit up. I sat up and he led me to the bedroom. He picked me up and I smiled again. He closed and locked the door behind us. He fell onto the bed and continued to kiss me. "Sherl I want another baby." he stopped and looked down at me.