Pay Back

I looked up at the doctor and he wouldn't look at me. "Is Sherlock alive?" he looked down at his clipboard as I walked over to him. He backed away from me and I growled in his face. "Where is my husband?"

"He's in the ICU room 205." I nodded and hurried out the door. The doctors didn't stop me as I made my way downstairs to the ICU. I looked up at the elevator screen and the door opened. I walked down the hall holding onto the railing suddenly feeling exhausted. I came to his door and I looked through the window at him. He was laying on his back with bandages covering his chest. I touched the window and looked around. No one was near as I walked into his room. John's jacket was still on the chair as I walked over to it. 

"Sherl." He breathed in deeply and kept sleeping. I walked over to the chair and sat down. "Sherlock I'm so sorry. I led you to this. If you don't wake up I don't know what I'll do with myself." I kissed his hand and started to cry. I felt his fingers twitch. 

"Don't cry...Ash." I looked up to see Sherlock looking down at me. I gasped and kissed his hand again. He smiled and I stood up. 

"I'm so sorry Sherlock."

"Don't apologize anymore. It wasn't your fault."

"But." He shook his head and I sighed. "John looks after you well." Sherlock nodded as I looked at his hand.

"Ash how's the baby?" I looked at him and nodded. He sighed and the door opened. I turned and saw Moriarty looking at us. I stood up and he smiled. He closed the door behind him locking it. He closed the blinds and pulled out a gun. Sherlock couldn't move. 

I stood up and he aimed the gun at my head

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I stood up and he aimed the gun at my head. I stood still and watch him put his finger into the trigger. Like a switch I lunged at him and grabbed the gun. I tackled him to the ground and I kicked the gun away. I punched him in the face over and over until I broke his nose. He scrambled back as I grabbed the gun and pointed it at his head. He smiled and with the blood all over is face he looked really scary.

"You don't have the guts." I pulled the trigger and shot him in the knee. He groaned and gripped his knee. I growled and Sherlock was still safe on the bed behind me. Moriarty growled at me.
"They'll keep coming you know they will."

"Who?"

"Your brothers." I shook my head.

"Your wrong they're dead. Murdered in war." He smiled and laughed.

"You don't know?" I looked at him curiously. "One of them is my boss." I couldn't take it anymore so I shot him in the head. He collapsed on to the ground and I put the gun into the bin. I sat down next to Sherlock. He touched my head as I looked at my hands. One of my brothers is alive. I breathed in deeply and sighed.

"Ashley are you alright?" I nodded and sighed.

"It's over now." He nodded and John ran into the room.

"I heard gun shots are you alright?" I nodded and he saw Morairty laying dead on the ground. "What happened?"

"John not now." said Sherlock. Sherlock touched my head and a nurse ran into the room.

"Are you alright?" I nodded again and she gasped as she saw the body. "What happened?"

"He was suicidal; he shot himself. We tried to talk him out of it." Sherlock said. She nodded and ran out of the room. I looked up at him as he stroked my hair.

"Why did you lie?"

"Because I couldn't let any more harm come to you or the baby." I nodded and he kissed my head. I felt really tired as I laid my head down onto his bed. He continued to stroke my hair. I fell asleep tired.

When I woke up the air was smelling like gas. I looked up to see the room in a haze. I coughed and stood up. Sherlock was passed out on the bed and John was in the floor. I looked around the room. I couldn't see anything. I walked to the door and saw that the hallway was hazed as well. Like someone had gassed the building. I coughed and saw someone walking down the hallway to me. "Hello?" The figure kept walking to me. He stopped in front of me. He wore a mask that covered his face. He smiled and I looked around. "What did you do?"

"Ashley Holmes you are very famous almost the whole world knows about you and your adventures with Sherlock."

"Who are you?"

"An old friend." He pulled out a dart gun and aimed it at me. I raised my hands and he smiled again. I looked at him.

"What do you want?"

"Isn't that typical? For the 'villain' to tell the typical 'hero' all their plans." I smiled and shrugged.

"It just seems like the most plauseable question to ask." He nodded and pulled the trigger. I dodged and ran to him. I grabbed the gun from him and pulled it away from him. He held a good grip on it and I pulled as hard as I could. I got it away from him and threw it as far as I could.  I threw a punch at him and he caught my fist. "Why did you do this?"

"Again I'm not going to tell you." I looked around as the gas started to disappear.

"Well your running out of time." He nodded and pushed back. I watched as he disappeared in a pillar of smoke. I waved it away and ran back to Sherlock. He coughed and looked at me.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. But who ever he is I don't like it." Sherlock nodded and I started to pace the room. Sherlock nodded in approval.

"So what are you doing to do about it?"

"I don't know." He nodded and I sat back down unsure what to do.