Family Leaving

4 months have passed since the Women's appearance and we haven't seen her since.

I hugged Marie as she handed Moriarty baby Mycroft. I smiled and she hugged Sherlock. He nodded to Moriarty and Marie carried her things to the cab. I leaned into Sherlock and waved goodbye to them. Sherlock led me back inside and I sat on the couch. Sherlock looked at me and I wiped away tears. "Gen cheer up it's not the end of the world you'll see them again." I nodded and wiped away my tears. William came downstairs and looked at me.

"Mum did sis leave." I nodded and he ran back up to his bedroom.

"What is he working on?"

"I don't know why don't we go find out." I nodded and walked up the stairs into the bedroom. I looked at William and he was talking to someone on his computer. I knocked on the door and he turned around. 

"Hey mum I'm just talking to Emily." I looked at Sherlock.

"His girlfriend from the Untied States." I nodded and walked over to him. I smiled at Emily. She was beautiful. She had long black hair, pretty brown eyes, she had a small nose and natural rosy cheeks. I smiled and waved at her.

"Hey I'm William's mum. How are you."

"Really good."

"So Emily where do you live?" 

"I live in New York."

"That's cool I had a friend from New York." she looked at me confused.

"Then how are you living in London?"

"I moved here a few years ago. Who are your parents?"

"Robert Nickleson and Juliet Nickleson."

"Bobby Nickleson, no way I went to school with your dad maybe he remembers me." she turned and shouted to her dad.  2 minutes later  he looked at the screen. "Bobby how are you?"

"Ash? Great, how are you?"

"I'm doing great. I see you met William, my boy."

"Well you've met Emily." I nodded and smiled. I turned to Sherlock and he was still by the door. I knelt next to William. "Did William tell you he was going to spend spring break with us?" I turned and looked at him. He smiled at me and I nodded.

"Yes he did just yesterday I believe. So when is this all taking place?"

"To night is my flight mum and then I'll be gone for a few weeks I was also going to look for Colleges to attend in America and they're going to help me." I nodded and he turned to me. "Is there a way I can talk to Emily alone?" I nodded and stood up. I walked out of the room and Sherlock followed me.

"So Robert was your friend in Junior High?"

"We met in a high school in Virginia cause he was living with his grandparents for the year and we moved there just a year before so yeah." I sat down looked at Sherlock. "What's the matter Sherlock are you worried that I might have feeling for Robert?" he nodded and I took his hand. He looked down at me and I stood up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I could never love anyone besides you." I smiled and stood on tip toes and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around him more. He lifted me up and I giggled. He smiled and walked to the bedroom. He collapsed onto the bed and I continued to kiss him. The doorbell rang and Sherlock got up. I stood and smoothed down my shoulder length hair. I walked out and there was someone sitting in John's chair. I walked over to Sherlock and he sat down in his chair. I pulled up a chair and I sat down. The man was shaking and I looked at his clothes. He rushed out of bed and gotten onto the quickest train and he had a breakfast sandwich on the train and he spilled a cup of coffee on his trousers. I touched Sherlock's shoulder and the client was still shaking.

"Okay, start from the beginning and don't be boring."

"I came to you about a murder case. There is a  factory right next to my house and every night I hear someone screaming. It's like some one is getting murdered. There's gun shots as well. I don't know what is going on over there, but rumor says that there is wild animals like mountain lions killing people. I have started to noticed the bodies every where and I can't even go out side anymore." Sherlock sighed and leaned back into his chair. He looked at me and I rolled my eyes. He smiled and took my hand. He rubbed the back of my knuckles and I smiled. "What's so funny?"

"There is no need to come to us and worry about this Factory if anything you just need to get a long night's rest and talk to the normal police about it." Sherlock stood and walked into the kitchen.

"But it's not fake. There was a man name Magnussen that runs the factory." I dropped my smile and Sherlock walked over to the client. He leaned into the client's face.

"Did you say Magnussen?" he nodded and Sherlock stood back up. He looked at me. "We'll take the case."

"But I thought you said."

"If it involved Magnussen then you will need us." He stood and hugged Sherlock.

"Thank you." Sherlock nodded and patted his head. The client left and Sherlock looked at me.

"Well that was exciting don't you think?" I smiled and he walked over to me. He put his hands onto my hips and looked at me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you so much my detective." he smiled and I turned and looked at the open door. William was standing there with 4 suit cases and I looked at him curiously. William looked at me and I started to cry. Sherlock turned and looked at William. He smiled and at me and I pulled away from Sherlock. William was taller than me and I hugged him.

"Mum I'm going to miss you." I continued to cry and he pulled back. "I better go can you help me with my things?" I nodded and grabbed two of his suit cases. I walked down the stairs and William met me at the curb. I smiled at him and helped him get into the cab. Once he got all of the things into the cab I hugged him again. "Mum don't cry I won't be gone forever I'll say I to grandpa and grandma while I'm in America." I nodded and he got into the cab. I waved goodbye and walked back up the quiet stairs. I looked into our flat and Sherlock was sitting on the back of his chair.  He had a suit case flipped open and putting clothes inside.

  He had a suit case flipped open and putting clothes inside

"Sherlock I don't know what to do." he turned and looked at me. I wiped away tears and curled up on the couch. Sherlock got off the chair and walked over to me. He curled up next to me and I rested my head onto his chest. He kissed the top of my head and I put my fist up to my face. He wrapped his arms around me and I started to notice the quietness of the house. I started to cry and Sherlock held me as I cried.

"It's alright Gen just cry it all out. I'm here for you and I will always be here for you." I nodded and soon fell asleep.