Secrets revealed

I looked at Sherlock as he picked up the file. Everyone had gone and the kids were asleep upstairs in their beds. I sighed and looked at his face. He read it and sighed. He closed it and rubbed his eyes. "Gen why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't without risking myself back to America and you being killed. Besides I was done working for them. I wanted to start a new life. I shouldn't have told you. I have to leave now." I stood up and grabbed my crutch. He nodded and stood up. He tossed the paper file into the fire and sat back down.

"Then I don't care what your past is. All that matters now is what our future is together. You don't need to leave either. I will stay with you now matter what happens." I nodded and sighed.

"Thank you for not getting angry with me."

"I'll just be pissed off for awhile."

"That's okay." He stood and took my hand. I limped to bed. I took off the hospital gown and got dressed in my Pj's. I laid down and Sherlock wrapped his arm around me. I sighed and closed my eyes. 

In the middle of the night I felt someone poking my face. I sighed and lifted my head. Marie was awake and she was hugging her new doll. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"I had a bad dream." I sighed and patted the spot between me and Sherlock. She laid down and fell asleep. I sighed and turned over. I kept tossing and turning. I gave up and grabbed my crutch. I walked around the bed and opened the door. I walked out and laid on the couch. I had my leg supported on the coffee table and I fell asleep. 

About three in the morning I woke up. I looked around and heard Sherlock walk into the bathroom. He looked at me as he was coming out. He walked over to me and sat down. "What now you can't sleep next to me?"

"No I couldn't sleep, because of the stupid leg." He nodded and sat down next to me.

"So you sent Marie to sleep with me?"

"What no she had a nightmare and well you know I would let her sleep with us." He nodded and yawned. He leaned over and kissed my head. "Goodnight honey. I love you."

"I love you Gen." I smiled and he stood up. I watch him scratch his backside as he walked back to the bedroom. I sighed and laid back down. 

When I woke up the next morning the sun was shinning. I yawned and stretched. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my face. I had blue circles underneath my eyes. I rubbed them and washed my face. I turned on the shower and I heard the door open. I turned off the water and stuck my head out of the shower. Sherlock was getting undressed and I smiled. I turned on the water and continued to wash. Sherlock climbed in with me and I moved aside. He wrapped his arms around me and I sighed. He washed his hair and turned off the water. He looked at the clock in the bathroom. He sighed and kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Got somewhere to be?"

"No I was wondering the time that's all." I nodded. He cleared his throat. "Uh Gen I have something to tell you."

"Oh what's that?"

"I have gotten a hold of a new case."

"Wow I'm so happy for you." He looked at me and I looked away.

"Gen what's wrong?"

"You want me to stay here with the kids don't you." He nodded and looked down at his feet. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into the bedroom and started to get dressed. Sherlock walked in and shook out his hair. I smiled and he got dressed. I watched him walk around the room and I sighed. I looked down at my wedding ring and put on my shoes. I sat on the bed and placed my head into my hands. I felt Sherlock touch my shoulder and rubbed my back. I turned to him my eyes streaming. "Why did you get a case? I just wanted my husband back." I turned away and tried to calm down.