Appledore

Magnussen got out of the car and led me to the house.

He opened the door for me and walked in after me. I stood around and looked at the living room. It was an over hang balcony so you could look down at the other floor. I saw that there were guards everywhere. He led me through his home and we walked into the kitchen. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"A glass of water would be nice." a servant grabbed me a glass and filled it with water. I took a drink and set it down on the counter. We continued to walk through the house. Soon I got disoriented and we walked down flights of stairs. We walked up to a door made out of metal. Magnussen unlocked it and walked through the door. He flipped a switch and there was another pair of stairs. We made it down the stairs and walked through another metal door. We continued to descend into the building. "How far are we down?"

"Oh about 50 feet under the earth's crust." I nodded and pulled out my phone. "Oh yes and no mobile service."

"So what are we doing down here?"

"We are going to your rooms." he turned and smiled at me. He opened one final door and there was a long hallway of doors. "Welcome to the Appledore vaults. Sherlock was miss it the last time he came here."

"What about me? Why am I here?"

 "You are part of my collection, Ashley follow me." He opened a door and there was a pair of clothes on the counter. He handed them to me. "Change." I nodded and walked into the room. I closed the door and changed. I carefully put on the top and slid up the bottom. I looked down at myself and it was a bikini suit. The top covered each of my breasts. They were blue with a black strip running down the side. I shivered against the damp air and opened the door. Magnussen looked at me and smiled. I folded my arms and he licked his lips. We walked down the hall and were followed by three guards. I kept an eye out for them while keeping my eyes on Magnussen. We walked through a doorway and there were more guards following us. Magnussen stopped and I banged into him. He turned around and opened at door. I looked in and there was a bed with chains dangling down from the corners. I laughed nervously and turned back. There was a wall of guards standing behind me. I smiled and ducked behind them.

"Um thanks for this amazing adventure, but I need to get going I have to check on my wound. I think it popped the stitches." Magnussen stood in front of me with the guards behind his back.

"You can always reschedule."

"Gee you know I would love to, but I need to get going." I turned and ran up the hallway.

"Get her. Make sure she doesn't leave." I ran to the door and it was lock. I gasped and turned around. The guards were slowly advancing. I ducked into a ball and something clicked in my head.

Sherlock

I finally made it to the Appledore. I got out and walked up to the door. I opened it and looked around. Magnussen's guards weren't around, very strange. I ran to a wall and saw a cup on the counter. I saw that it had a smear of faded lipstick. I looked at the color and it was the color Gen was wearing earlier. I sighed and I heard a guard walk up the stairs. I jumped behind the counter and waited. He walked by me and I knocked him out. I dragged him behind the counter and got dressed in his clothes. I grabbed his gun and started to walk around. I heard a scream and I ran down flights of stairs. "You, wise guy, where are you going?" I smiled and turned around. He walked over to me and I sighed. I hit him with the back of my gun and he fell to the ground.