Explosive Love

I stared at it as it counted down to zero. Sherlock grabbed the box and threw it out of the flat. "I think someone still wants us death." Sherlock said as he turned around. I nodded and continued to stare at my hands. Sherlock sat next to me and he touched my chin. I saw his eyes move down my neck and I stood up. I grabbed his hands and tugged him toward the bedroom. He walked close to me and I turned around still holding his hands. When we entered I closed the door behind us. I turned around and Sherlock was already undressed. He walked over to me and pushed me into the door. I pulled at him. His lips slowly moved onto mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He reached for he dressing gown ties. I slid my arms out of it and he stroked the lingerie. I pushed at Sherlock and we tumbled over to bed. Sherlock tripped and we landed onto the bed. I felt Sherlock's hands run up my back and tug the top off. He threw it off the bed and slid to my hips. I sat up and took Sherlock with me. I wrapped my legs around his body and continued to kiss his face. His hands wandered up and down my body. I leaned into him and he moaned. I backed up and looked at his wound. It was red and a little sore. I sighed and Sherlock's mouth continued it's way down my neck. He pulled me down and we fell back onto the bed. I threw the blankets over us and we continued. I heard a knock on the bedroom door. I looked at Sherlock with his messy hair. He grabbed the dressing gown off the floor and looked at me. I lifted the blanket to cover me. He opened the door and I saw John Watson was standing outside the door. Sherlock gasped and he looked at me. I shrugged and John looked at me. He blushed and cleared his throat.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Sherlock nodded and he followed John into the living room. I grabbed my nightgown and put it on. I grabbed my coat and wrapped it around me. I walked out and Sherlock was sitting in his chair with his dressing gown tightly around his legs. John cleared his throat and looked at Sherlock. I walked over to Sherlock and sat on his legs. I leaned into him and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Now I want you to explain everything. Why did you never call? Your wife is sick with worry and well she still has to take care of the baby."

"Well you know that Moriarty shot me? Actually it wasn't I got shot in the front by a different person and I fell backward course I had my bullet proof jacket on."

"That doesn't explain why you're face was covered with blood."

"Well when I did get shot from both angles I ended up bursting a couple of veins just by the force alone. I've been in recovery since then."

"Yes but why a year John? You could have called."

"No I had to make sure you were safe." Sherlock nodded and rested his head onto my chest. "So when are you two a thing?" I tucked my coat up underneath my legs and I reached down and stroked Sherlock's stomach.

"We are married as of today." John looked at Sherlock surprised.

"Married I didn't know Sherlock had a girlfriend."

"We met 10 months ago. You should call your wife." I nodded and handed him my phone he took out his own and dialed the number.

"Hello sweetheart. She dropped her mobile." I smiled and looked down at Sherlock. I smiled and kissed his nose. He smiled and stuck his hand into my coat touching my stomach. "Sweetheart I know you can hear me I am at Sherlock's flat if you wanted to come by." He hung up his phone and rubbed his face. I turned to Sherlock.

"I think I'm going to bed. You can continue to talk to John."

"Gen are you sure?" He whined. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I nodded and stood up.

"Yes, when you're done you can join me." He grabbed my arm. I smiled and turned to John.  

"I shouldn't keep Sherlock too long." I smiled and kissed Sherlock's forehead. I walked into the bedroom and closed the door. I laid down and fell asleep.