Memories Fading

I woke up and looked around the room. I was in a place I've never been before. I sat up and looked at the man sleeping next to me. I shrieked and we both fell out of the bed. He looked up at me. "Who are you?"

"Sherlock Holmes who are you?"

"Ashley Handerson." I looked at my PJ's and we stood up slowly.

"It's like I know you."

"Yes like a distant dream." I nodded and we walked into the living room. He sat down into his black chair and I sat in the red chair across from him. 

"Did you dream that we were married and that we had 4 kids together and a man named Moriarty send us into the past to relive our lives?" he nodded and I looked at my finger.

"It was so real."

"Ashley go check in you bag."

"Why?"

"Just do it." I walked over to it and looked inside. I pulled out my ID's and the top one was Gen. I turned back to Sherlock and showed him the ID. He nodded. "Ashley this actually happened. We were married for 30 years and Moriarty send us back to today and we were given the chance to relive our lives. So what do you want to do? Do you remember how you got here?"

"Yes I remember going with you to the crime scene, kissing you in the rain, filling out a job application and then going to the bedroom with you. Before that it's a blur."

"Ashley what are your feelings for me?" I put my bag by the chair and walked over to him. I sat down and smiled.

"I love you and want to be with you. I just want to kiss that face of yours and mess up your beautiful sexy hair." he smiled.

"Ashley you're the one for me after yesterday and the deduction incident I knew right then and there you were going to be my bride." I stood up and Sherlock did the same. He pulled me into him and he kissed me hard. My mouth grabbed at his and he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around him and he walked into the bedroom. We landed on the bed and he kissed my neck.

"Sherlock can you grab me a cup of tea please."

"Sure." he walked out and I quickly took off my clothes. I dove underneath the sheet. Sherlock came back and looked at me. He smiled and closed the door. He put the cup down on the night stand. He started to unbutton his shirt. I smiled as he slid his pants off. He slid into the bed and I wrapped my body around his. He shoved me into the bed. He started to kiss my neck and I ran my hands through his hair. He stoked my thighs and I leaned my head back. The bedroom door open and a blonde hair man walked in. 

"Sherlock." Sherlock sat up and I covered my chest. 

"John?"

"Sherlock I'll wait for you in the living room." Sherlock looked down at me and I shrugged. He kissed my stomach and started to get dressed. I got off the bed and started to get dressed again. I walked out and shook out my hair. "Sherlock I didn't know you got a girlfriend."

"Yes and soon to be my wife."

"What how did that happen?" he looked up at me. I shrugged. "Where did he find you?"

"We met online." I looked at John. He was tired, slept on the floor by the creases in his clothes, he had some coffee stains on his shoes and he had come from a late night at work. I saw that he hadn't have any domestic with his wife in about 2 weeks.

"John how's the wife, had another fight?"

"How did you know?"

"Slept on the floor, rough and also stayed late at work to avoid Mary?"