A New Case

In the morning Sherlock was nosing my neck. I opened my eyes and we were still on the couch. I kissed him and he wrapped his arm around me. He deepened the kiss and I smiled. 

I untangled myself from Sherlock and looked at him

I untangled myself from Sherlock and looked at him. He smiled and sat up. "Are you really going through with this new case?"

"Of course it sounds interesting don't you think?" I nodded and he stood up. We walked to the bedroom and changed. Sherlock stroked my back. I turned and kissed his chin. I put on my coat and wrapped it around myself. I looked at Sherlock and he smiled at me. I took his hand and grabbed my suitcase. We walked down to the curb and called a cab. I put our cases into the cab with us and Sherlock told the cabbie to go to Mycroft's office. We arrived and I looked at Sherlock. He grabbed his bag and I followed him. We walked into the building and Sherlock went straight to Mycroft's office. I looked up at the building and turned to Sherlock. "What are we doing here?"

"We need to get permission if we are to get into the factory." I nodded and Sherlock took my hand. We walked over to the front desk and he started to ask the front Attendant. I looked between the two of them. Sherlock nodded his thanks and walked into the hallway to the left. I followed after him and he opened Mycroft's office door. I looked around and there was a long meeting table. Mycroft sat at the very end and I looked at Sherlock. He sat into a chair two seats away from Mycroft. I sat next to him on his right.

"Oh dear brother and sister what do you two want now?"

"We need two security passes for a little town by Manchester." Mycroft leaned back into his chair and looked at me.

"So you are in this with him aren't you?"

"Someone has to keep an eye on Sherlock, besides with John gone I had to step in." Mycroft smiled and Sherlock looked at me.

"Mycroft we just want a simple pass." he shook his head and looked at Sherlock.

"This isn't some simple is it? What are you going to do with this access?"

"It's for a case you do realize that's it's a murder case, Mycroft." he smiled and I touched my pocket. I pulled out my phone and looked at it. I scanned through pictures of my kids and started to tear up again. Sherlock looked down at my hand then back up. He looked at me again and took my hand. Mycroft looked at me. 

"What is wrong?"

"All of our kids left our flat today and Gen is just feeling a withdrawal." I wiped away tears and Mycroft pushed a box of tissues to me. I took one and wiped my eyes.

"Mycroft I'm so sorry." Sherlock wrapped his arm around me comforting me.

"Fine I will give you the passes." I smiled and Sherlock smiled. Mycroft stood up and walked out of the room. He went to another room and I looked at Sherlock. He turned to me and wrapped his arm around me. Mycroft came back and slid the passes over to us. I picked mine up and looked at it. I smiled and slid it into my pocket shirt. Sherlock stood up and I stood up with him. We walked out and Sherlock led me to the parking lot. Sherlock grabbed the car keys out of his pocket and climbed into the car. I climbed into the passenger side and Sherlock started the car.