Meeting the Family

I sat up and looked at the breakfast the nurse brought in. I started to eat the eggs and she smiled at me. "How do you do it?"

"Excuse me?"

"You know keeping up with all the boys and making sure they don't meet each other." she smiled at me and I looked down at the food.

"How did you know?" she asked smoothly.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"Sherlock Holmes did he tell you?" I shook my head.

"Oh no I figured it out myself." 

"What?" I looked at her and shook her head.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"What like I have 3 different bruising marks or the fact that my husband is working late in the office and I have love with my doctor is that what your saying?" I looked down at my food and started to eat.

"No I just heard your phone give off three different ring tones. The first one was your husband was telling you that he'll be late tonight so don't wait up and the others well the other string of lovers." she laughed and I smiled at her. "But I did notice the bruising." I continued to eat until Sherlock came in. The nurse looked at him and growled. He smiled and looked at me. "Morning."

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he sat down.

"Good. It's nice to have a nice meal and not just chips." he nodded and handed me flowers. I gasped and he smiled. "Sherlock they're lovely."

"I know how much you love roses." He put them onto the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Did you eat?"

"I'm not hungry." I shook my head and handed him a piece of my toast.

"Eat." he started to nibble at it and I smiled. I finished my food and the nurse took my tray away. I sighed and shifted. My shoulder ached and I touched it tenderly. It was still heavily bandage. Sherlock smiled at me and I touched his hand. "The doc told me I could leave after breakfast."

"That's good." I smiled and he kissed my head. I smiled and took the blankets off. He looked at me and I scooted over. He walked around the bed and climbed in on my left side. I turned and rested my head onto his chest. I pulled the blanket up to my neck and smiled. Sherlock wrapped his arm around my waist and I yawned. "Don't go back to sleep now."

"What?"

"I just got here." I nodded and he kissed the top of my head. Dr. Thatcher smiled at us. 

"You are good to go." I nodded and Sherlock stood up. He helped me up and handed me my clothes. Dr. Thatcher walked out and I turned away from Sherlock. I pulled the ties on the grown and it fell away. I shivered and pulled on my pants. I jumped getting them on. Sherlock walked over to me and kissed the back of my neck. 

"Sherlock not here." he nodded as he stroked my bra straps. I turned and looked up at him. I turned and kissed him. He wrapped his warm hands down to my hips and smiled at me. I pulled back and put my shirt on. I winced as my shoulder went through the sleeve. I walked over to the mirror and fingered my hair back. Sherlock handed me a comb. I started to comb back my hair. I handed it back to him and pulled my hair up into a pony tail. I winced as I lowered my shoulder. Sherlock touched my back and smiled at me. 

"Time to go." I nodded and grabbed the flowers off the bed. Sherlock put the comb back into his coat pocket and smiled at me. He took my hand as we walked down and out of the hospital. He called a cab and we climbed in. "The Mall please."