Chapter 2

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
"What you're too gangster to dance?" Emily asked smiling all in my face. "Nah not at all. I'm just waiting on something" I said and she pouted. "Just dance with me for this song. Please its my favorite" she whined holding onto my hands. "Aight" I sighed and leaned against the wall while she started grinding on me, so I held her hips as I danced back. But all along I was wondering where this nigga Poppa was at ? We was supposed to meet up at Arin's party so I can get my money and he can have some more of this work. But now this nigga was playing himself with all this time he was wasting. "Which NWA are you?" Emily asked when we stopped dancing. I chuckled. "Ice Cube. He's the lightest" I laughed making her laugh with me. "That's cute, come take a picture with me" she said grabbing my hand. I don't know why she was dragging me through the party when we could've took the picture right there. "Yo where we going?" I asked as we continued walking. "To the kitchen. It has better lighting" she said and continue walking. "Oh aight" I said and walked in the kitchen with her. "Come" she said and leaned on me a little then took the picture. "Thank you" she smiled and we both left the kitchen. "Yo bro!" Trey yelled slapping me a five. "What's good?" I asked and looked his way. "Where this nigga?" Trey asked looking around. I shrugged my shoulders and seen the girl from my new school walking in with her friends. "Yo bro that's the girl that blacked on me" I said pointing at Kennedi. Trey looked to where I was pointing and started smirking. "Ayo! She's the shit". I laughed at him and some girl grabbed me. Shrugging my shoulders I started dancing with her for two songs. Letting shawty walk away I went to go bother Kennedi cute short temper ass. "Yo where you going Casper?" Trey asked me. "I be right back. Just hit my line when this bozo show up" I said and made my way through the crowd. Kennedi was standing by herself with the only stank face on. "Fix ya face shawty" I smirked grabbing her attention. "Why are you here? And how did you find me?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Stop it you know you want me" I smirked brushing my hand against her chin. She slapped my hand wild hard ! "Don't touch me with your nasty ass hands!" She snapped and got off the stairs about to walk away from me. "Yo why you so fucking mean? With ya short ass" I laughed and she just walked away. I was about to go fuck with her some more but Trey was calling my phone.
"Yo?"

"Poppa just slid in we waiting on you"

"Copy. I see ya".

I hung up and made my way back over to them. "Bro took you long enough!" I joked. "Nah this bitch was loose as fuck and I couldn't even get the job done" he complained making us laugh at him. "Or you was too small?" Trey snickered and we laughed some more. "Fuck ya. Just give me my shit" he said and we continued to laugh. "Nah here you go" Trey said passing the duffel bag off and Poppa gave me another duffle bag. "It better be what it is, I would hate to ruin our friendship by ending your life" I said and Poppa playfully pushed me. "Fuck you" he said and slapped us fives. "Be good" Trey said. "Word don't get caught up!" I yelled after him. "Let's go count that shit" Trey said; that nigga really don't trust too many people. "Right" I said letting Trey carry the duffle bags. We went to Arin's room to count the money. Pulling out each rack Trey's mouth watered, that nigga love money. I just love spending it and spoiling myself. "Oh its about right" I sighed already tired of counting the money. Trey scratched his head and picked up two more racks. "Yeah we done, but flash a quick pic for me bro" Trey said spilling all the money across his lap. I pulled out my phone and took two pictures for him. We put the money back in the bag then tossed it over our shoulders. "I'm going to send them shits to you" I said as we were leaving but Perla and Amina pushed us back inside of the room. "Who you supposed to be?" I smiled at Amina. "A Egyptian dancer. Its cute right?" She smiled poking out her titties. "Facts" I smirked and grabbed her by her waist. "Bye we got this room first!" Perla yelled at us. "Bitch shut up" Amina said and laid across the bed. "We not sparking up? What ya got on it?" Trey asked them both. "I got a quarter of loud and Perla got the wraps" Amina said. "Oh ya been had this planned out huh?" I smirked and started scrolling through my phone. "Roll up nigga" Amina said sliding me the weed. I crunched it up and passed it back to her. "Now you roll up". We started smoking but Amina didn't waste no time on pulling my pants down. "Ayo" I mumbled laying back. "My nigga. My nigga" Trey smirked slapping me a five. This is regular everyday shit for us. After letting loose in Amina's mouth I sat up and she climbed on top of me. "Nah no kissing" I said jerking my head back; I really don't play with my lips. "Nigga that's your body that I just sucked on! What you dirty or something?" She snapped. "Nah I just don't kiss any type of girls and then you let me bust in your mouth b" I said as she grew more upset. "But pleaaaase can I taste them soft plumped lips" she whined. "Bro I'm out be good. You know who hit my line" Trey said slapping me a five. Karina and I know she was about to yell his head off. "Aight be safe b" I said and Amina got off me. So Trey and I just both left the room.