Chapter 18

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
"Shit been getting crazy lately.... I need to go MIA" I sighed running my hands through my hair and down my face. "What's wrong? And where to?" Kennedi asked staring at me. We were slowly but surely making our way to the cafeteria since it was lunch time. "I'll tell you after school... That's if you want to come see Erin" I halfway smiled ready to show off my baby girl. "Sure I'll come and do you want to come shopping with me Friday?" Kennedi asked unlocking her phone. "No let whoever you're texting go with you" I said making her look up at me quickly. I started laughing at her pouting face and threw my arm around her shoulder. "I'm fucking with you, brat" I chuckled making her softly punch me. "Whatever. So are you coming or not?" She asked looking up at me. "Yeah I'm coming. I want to grab E some Uggs before it gets too cold" I said as we walked into the cafeteria. "Baeeee!!" De'Asia yelled for Kennedi. "We can finish this after lunch" Kennedi said then was about to spin off, but I grabbed her book bag. "Why?" She laughed looking back at me. I just shrugged and let her go. We both started laughing and she walked away. So I walked over to my table and all these niggas was smiling like if I just walked Nicki Minaj home. "Ya niggas act like ya don't get no pussy" I chuckled then took a seat. "You know I do, but them bitches be easy" Julius bragged making us all laugh. "And what's your excuse Ronny?" I asked making Christian and Julius laugh at me. "Cause I'm too busy with your cousin" He smirked receiving ohhh's. "Probably but I'm about to be ya step pops nigga so respect your New daddy" I said rubbing his hair. We all started laughing as he swatted my hands away. "You won that" He chuckled and went back to scrolling through his phone. "My nigga if you don't want Kennedi, let me get that" Julius said brushing his waves. I started laughing and shook my head. I see his yellow ass don't take no for a answer. "Nah I think she talking to somebody already" I said and they all sucked their teeth. "Sharing is caring and right now that you have Alize well at least trying to bounce back with her, you should give ya boy some play play with ole mean ass" Christian said looking up from his phone. "Nah I don't want her dating niggas like ya" I said slouching against the pole. "Now this!!" They all yelled making me laugh at them. "Fuck is you saving her for?!" Julius yelled. He wants her the most. Christian probably just want bragging rights. And Ronny just going along. "That's my girl best friend. Why shouldn't I protect her?" I asked while DJ approached the table. He must've got high in the bathroom because this nigga smelled like his detergent is weed. And he also had a whole bag of snacks. This nigga got the munchies. "She don't wanna be saved, don't save her" DJ smiled happy as hell. We all laughed at him. "Nigga Why do you smell like Mary Jane's uncle?" Ronny smirked as we all laughed again. "Y'all hear about that later and who ya talking about?" DJ asked before taking a seat. "Kennedi fine ass" Julius smirked. He really on her, I would've put him on but I know what kind of dude he is and that's my lil homie. And besides I wouldn't want no goofy wanting parts of my daughter. "Bring her over here so I can swag that right now!" DJ bragged making Ronny and I laugh at him. "Aight I got you right now bro.... Kennedi!" I yelled her name. Her whole table turned around staring at mine, even extra all girl tables stared us down. "Come here" I waved over to her. "Don't say a word bro either" DJ whispered to me. "Do you Mr. Swaggy himself" I snickered and here came Kennedi. "What's up?" She asked staring at me and me only. "Hi beautiful" DJ smiled grabbing her hand. Kennedi snatched away from him and rolled her eyes at him. "Dry ass pick up line" She scoffed as we all bust into laughter. "You want these Oreos?" I asked trying to catch my breath. "Awwwe thank you" She smiled snatching them out of my hand then walked away. The way I have so much high hopes for Kennedi is priceless. She really be curving everybody and their grandfather. "What happened to swagging that bro?!" I laughed clapping my hands as my phone buzzed. "Her ass stuck up" DJ waved me off. "Or yo ass just ugly!" Ronny laughed even harder which made us all laugh at him. "My nigga I spoke to her longer than that" Julius bragged. DJ stuck both his middle fingers up at us then started eating his white powdered donuts. "Don't eat yourself into a whale bro. Its hella girls available" Christian snickered making me laugh some more. If Trey was here DJ would be on the verge of crying ! Unlocking my phone seeing that Kennedi had texted me. I looked up and over at her table, she was too busy into a conversation.