Chapter 19

Kennedi Marie POV
"Hmm what to wear?" I tilt my head to the side. I was standing inside of my walk in closet looking for something to wear to school. Nobody was home thankfully and Nathaniel agreed to pick me up today. And that boy acts like a girl when it comes to dressing up, he even matches his sweats with his hoodies all the time! Reaching for my black Nike shirt, my phone began to ring. So I grabbed my shirt then put it on quickly before sliding over answer; it was De'Asia.

"Hey Dede!"

"Somebody's waaay too excited but I'm feeling this. Um can you bring some leggings please? Mine ripped"

"Okay and where to meet you at?"

"Girls bathroom. No greetings or nothing just straight to the bathroom"

And we shared a laugh.

"Okay see you at school"

"Later baby girl". I smiled as we both hung up. My reasoning for being so happy today is because I for one slept more than eight hours, two woke up to an empty house and three Messiah told me that he has a surprise for me today. So today is something to look forward to I guess. I walked back into my closet and grabbed my red and black flannel with my black exposed jeans. I squeezed into my jeans then tied my flannel around my waist. Looking up I grabbed my leather jacket and my black Michael Kors rider boots then put both on as well. Walking over to my mirror, I picked up my comb then took off my scarf and combed my hair down. Being up last night on face time with Messiah, I had time to do my hair and he just kept me company. I pulled my gold Jesus piece chain down then rubbed some pink shade lip gloss on my lips. "Now where's this perfume?" I sighed looking for my cotton candy scented perfume. That's like one of my favorite perfumes and if I don't find it; I low key just might cry. My phone flashed stating that I had a text. Checking my bottom drawer there it was along with the lotion. "Yessss!!" I squealed and sprayed my body up and down then dropped it inside of my black Michael Kors bag. "Okay keys? Check. Money ? Check ! Check ! Check!" I laughed at myself. I'm low key goofy and crazy talking to myself. Really checking over my things that I need before I left the house, everything was there besides the leggings. So I just dug in my dresser and grabbed a pair for De'Asia. I slid my phone off the dresser and unlocked it as I walked downstairs. It was Nathaniel and Messiah that sent me a text.

: I'm downstairs

Me : Coming now

Messiah : Good morning baby girl

Me : Good morning Messiah

I pushed the home button and walked outside of my house seeing Nathaniel patiently waiting on me. I smiled as I locked my door then quickly walked over to his car. He smiled as he opened the door for me. "Took ya mean ass long enough". And I sucked my teeth. "You don't see why?" I bragged flipping my hair off my shoulders. He started laughing and shook his head. "Nah why though?" He asked knitting his eye brows together. "What? Don't play with me" I laughed as he laughed saying he was just playing. "Thought so" I smirked and sat back as I put on my seat belt. "Like go best friend that's my best friend!" Nathaniel said mimicking a ratchet ass girl. I started laughing and unlocked my phone. "Can I snap this?" I giggled. "Hell no! So niggas could try to test me?" He chuckled. "It deletes within twenty four hours you'll be safe. I pinky promise" I smiled at him. "Aight go ahead" He chuckled pulling out a random ass scarf. Such a that of him. "Who I'm speaking to? Talk to snap" I giggled recording him. "It's Natasha Bryan's! And that's my best friend Kennedi what's paaaaping Marie! Best friend show that bad bih face of yours let these hoes you not playing with them!" Nathaniel acted out and we both started laughing uncontrollably. I turned the camera around facing me. "Kennedi what's paaaaping Marie here! Haaaaan!!" I cheered making him laugh at me. "Say faaaaaack you mean Natasha Bryan's" I giggled trying to control my laughter. "Faaaaack you mean! Fuck a bird we need dogs bitch!" Nathaniel said and that's when I lost it. I dropped my phone from laughing so hard at him. "Oh my god I can't breaaathe!" I laughed really gasping for air. I wish I could've been seen this side of Nathaniel, we could've been snap famous. "Shut up and that shit better delete in a day" Nathaniel chuckled and pulled of driving towards the school. "I swear it does" I giggle picking up my phone as it was still recording. I stopped it and wrote "Natasha Bryan's & Kennedi 'what's paaaaping?' Show".