Chapter 7

Kennedi Marie POV
"A baby?!" De'Asia's face scrunched up. We were on face time when I finally woke up from my nap. "Yes a baby" I sighed checking the email that I got from Margaret, it was saying she wanted me to come in one last time tomorrow after school. "What got you focused? And didn't you just pull Kilo's card for having a unknown baby?" De'Asia laughed at me and stuffed her mouth with some pop corn and Hersey. "My therapist sent me a email wanting me to come in but I really don't want to go even though I know she sent my moms one too so I don't really got a choice" I rolled my eyes and seen that Kilo sent me a text as well. "Mhmm your hotline is blinging! Get em Ken!" De'Asia laughed at me. "I'm going to end it on your ghetto ass talking about some 'get em Ken' shut up!" I laughed mimicking her. And we both started laughing real hard. "You don't want to do that because you don't even knoooow who's sweating you!" De'Asia squealed making me roll my eyes. "Don't be corny Deedee" I laughed staring at her still stuff her face. That's why she got that big ass booty on her now. Her ass always eating unnecessary shit. "Nah I swear he's real" she giggled. "So who is it?" I smirked. But my mom walked into my room, she most likely just got off of work. "Hey mommy" I smiled staring at her. "Hi Kennedi baby, but I came in here to ask did you get the email Margaret sent?" She asked me. "Yeah I did. So does that mean I'm finished with therapy?" I asked excitedly. "I think so" my mom warmly smiled. "Go Ken!!" De'Asia sang through the other side of the phone. I laughed at her. "Hi De'Asia baby" my mom called out to her. "Heyyyy mommy! You know I miss you right?!" De'Asia yelled backing making my mom and I laugh at her. "I miss my daughter too" my mom continued to laugh. "How you been? And tell your mother I said hello" my mom smiled looking at the camera. "Okay and awwwe mommy misses me!" De'Asia squealed getting another laugh out of me. She's just too much. "But I've been good and you?" De'Asia cheesed real hard. "You're ugly" I laughed seeing how geeked she was. "That's good and I've been good myself. See you later baby your "mommy" is tired and misses her husband" My mom joked with De'Asia. I rolled my eyes making De'Asia laugh. Yes he's still acting like a fuck boy. "Okay ma" De'Asia giggled. Once my mom left I slouched back down in my bed and stared at De'Asia. "So who likes me again?" I sighed. And her face showed complete shock. "No I didn't forget. So you can close your mouth and shrink them eyes of yours" I laughed at her face. "I really thought you forgot but its Marcus" she smirked at me. "Get your life I don't want no parts of that boy" I laughed at her. Really the biggest ho of that school wants me ? Yeah I'll rather steal a car and get caught instead of giving him a chance. "Why though? He seemed serious" De'Asia shrugged. "You act like you haven't seen them girls in action after he left their asses high and dry!" I laughed turning on my TV. Love and hip hop : Hollywood is about to come on. "True..... Oh I know who you want. That's why your ass ended it so quick with Kilo. Hmm I see you" she giggled. "Who?!" I hopped up closely to the camera. "One move back because I didn't call to see your itty bitties and two why you so curious? Who you be blushing at?" She smirked. "Blushing? I have no clue" I shrugged thinking of Kilo, but she mentioned him already. So yeah I was completely lost. De'Asia sucked her teeth. "How about I describe him?" She smirked sitting up now. "Okay hurry 'cause Love and Hip Hop comes on in two minutes" I said. "Shut up" she laughed. We both just stared at each other and started laughing. "Okay let me start. He's tall but not like a giant, on some bae height. He have the most curly hair on earth. And you would swear he's Spanish but the only thing Spanish on him is those lips" she giggled. I laughed at her description and shook my head. "You're not right, he has a baby on the way" I laughed knowing who she's talking about. "Who did I just describe?" She smirked. "Nathaniel annoying ass" I laughed rolling my eyes. "Oh now he's annoying?" she laughed some more. "He's been annoying since the first day I seen him so shut your ass up and call me back when Love and Hip hop is over" I laughed as she laughed with me. "Okay" she said ending the call blowing a kiss at me. "That girl knows how to start something up" I laughed turning up my TV and waiting for the show to start. But my phone buzz again stating that I had a text. It was from Kilo.