Chapter 4

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
Waking up from my phone going off, it was a meeting at the trap house. "This nigga Sync always want to talk about something like damn that's why niggas have phone" I complained grabbing my sweat pants out of my dresser and putting them on. I put on my Barcelona Days 7's and put on my matching Fvck It bucket hat. With my phone ringing again I slide over to answer.

"What's good bro?"

"This nigga Sync crying for you to hurry up"

"I'm coming now. He acting like niggas don't sleep"

"Word but hurry"

"I'm getting in my car now".

Hanging up I pulled out of parking and made my way to the trap house; you would never expect this place to be full of drugs. Its in one of these nice ass stuck up people neighborhoods. "The king is here!" I yelled walking into the living room. I slapped everybody fives while Sync mugged me. "Your goofy ass late. Have a seat my nigga so we can talk business" he sighed shaking his head. "Niggas be tired after a long day of school" I said and took a seat. "Heard you" Sync said. "So what's up?" I asked acting like it was just us in the room. "Some new work is coming in town and that shit is going to make the city rock. But ya have to sell that shit fast because it has this certain stink ass smell making the police easily track you down" Sync said looking around the room. Sync is one of the coolest and realest niggas you'll ever meet or run into in life. He's real laid back and even when he's mad you would think nothing is wrong. Until that silver pistol is in your face ready to end your life. Sync only let me goof off because I'm like his little brother and when I was younger I used to hold it down when the cops used to hunt he block. My aunt hates Sync saying that he's a snake waiting to poison some one with his fangs. But nah I don't see Sync no way near like that. "Who's giving this time? Cuba?" I smirked. Them niggas love doing business with Sync cause he's a cool nigga and don't have no type of fuck boys on his team. Everybody eating equally so why should anybody hate ? "Nah Colombia sent this heat Casp and knowing your young ass you probably get this off the fastest so I'm putting the weight on you. Should that be a problem?" He asked stopping by me. "Nah you know how that shit goes!" I bragged slapping him a five. "That's what I like to hear. But I really hope everybody listens and get that shit off cuss you need alligator piss to clean the smell. Anybody got a alligator?" He asked sitting back down. We all laughed shaking our heads 'no'. "That's it?" Kilo asked him. "Yeah you niggas could go but Trey and Casper stay" he said dismissing everybody besides us. "I'll catch you later bro" Poppa said slapping me a five. "Where its at tonight?" I asked him looking at my phone. "I think its a party in building forty" he said and I nodded my head. "So just hit my shit". "I got you" he said. Sync body guards lock the door so we just sat in our seats. "I really want ya to keep up with the work mainly because I have faith in ya selling the most" Sync said. We both looked at each other and nodded our heads. It was game time.

"So what you did all day?" Kelsie asked rubbing across my chest back and forth. "Slept all day until my boss called me in for some new heat" I shrugged and closed my eyes. I was still tired as hell. "Baby don't go to sleep on me. I missed you all day!" She whined and softly bit my bottom lip. Smirking my hands instantly fell to her ass as we started kissing. "Quick question, you missed me or the d?" I raised a eye brow. "Both!" Kelsie laughed and climbed on top of me. I laughed and she quickly undressed herself. Nobody felt like getting undressed, I was dead ass tired. And knowing Kelsie freaky ass was going to drain the little bit of energy I had left. "Bae? You're falling asleep?" Kelsie asked sounding frustrated as hell. "Yeah man" I mumbled and closed my eyes. I'll make it up to her later since I'm sleepy as hell. Dozing off I woke right back up with Kelsie grinding on me. Checking to see if she put a condom on, she didn't. Pushing her off of me I hopped up and pulled my pants up. "You bugging!" I yelled at her. "Damn you're that tired that we can't even fuck?!" She yelled standing to her feet now. "I don't care about fucking you but come on my nigga, no condom? Damn that's crazy" I said and walked out of her room. Kelsie was right behind me though. "It was a honest mistake. You were playing with my hormones and I was going through it!" Kelsie whined. "We fucked since the day we got back in touch with each other. How were you going through it when you got dicked down last night?!" I furrowed my eye brows up at her. She sucked her teeth and tried to give me those lame ass puppy eyes. "Man I'm out of here!" I huffed and slammed the door behind myself. What Kelsie did was foul to the max and if she tried to feed me that ' I'm pregnant ' shit I'll get her ass done. Hopping in my car, I sped off and went straight home. A nigga like me was still sleepy as hell ! And I didn't really feel like being around nobody either. Once I got home I kicked off my shoes and hopped in my bed. Kelsey was still ringing and texting my phone up. So I turned that shit off and fell asleep.