Chapter 22

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
Getting in from seeing DJ for the fifth time this week, my son was slowly getting better. And he wouldn't stop talking about Kennedi; I told her his ass was going to be hype. "Yo I'm exhausted" I sighed scratching my curls. "Me too, but my parents are on their way to pick Erin and I up" Alizè whined. They were spending the weekend at her parents house. "I'm going to miss you yellow kids" I smirked taking off my coat then my seat and black Timbs. "Awwwwe well you know Erin is going to miss her daddy and I don't know about me yet" Alizè giggled and picked up Erin. She really was going to be out of my sight for more than two days; I'm going to miss my little baby. "You will too, its cool though" I smirked and kissed Erin's cheek. "Daddy's going to miss his princess" I faked a pout making Alizè laugh at me. "Tell your daddy cool out, you're going to be back in no time" Alizè giggled as she put Erin in her snow suit. There wasn't a inch of snow outside but it sure you was cold as hell outside. "I hear it. Have fun ya" I said as she locked Erin in her car seat and picked up her baby bag. "I'm going to help you downstairs" I said picking up Erin's car seat. "Thank you and Nate don't have my babies clothes smelling like weed" Alizè said as we walked back into the hallway. Nobody wasn't home yet, so I made sure to grab my keys before closing the door. "I might not even be home either" I said making her look back at me. "Where you going?" She asked me. "Maybe to India's shit since her parents on a business trip" I shrugged really thinking about it. "Be careful with that crazy ass girl Nate, jealously seeks through her skin and if she could've snatched Kennedi. She would've" Alizè shook her head but continued. "I swear I see myself all up in that girl that's why I'm thankful every night that I had Erin because the way I used to act over you was scary as hell now that I think about it. So all I'm saying is be careful Nathaniel. Be very careful" She said before walking onto the elevator. No lie that shit scared me a little bit, but if I dealt with Alizè with no problem; India shouldn't be a problem either. And she's not even my girlfriend so I can easily park her ass if she tries some funny shit. "Yo you scared me nigga" I chuckled making Alizè smirked. "It was intentional, but you're my baby father and I'm never going to let anybody hurt you again" She shrugged then smiled at me. "Awwwwe baby mama goaaalsss" I joked as we laughed uncontrollably. "You're so silly move!" She laughed walking off the elevator. Her parents were really parked outside waiting for Alizè and Erin. "Mommy and daddy!" She squealed running out of the building for them. "Hi baby! And look at her!" Ms. Karla cooed. I locked Erin car seat in the car and kissed her cheek. "Have fun ya" I said then rushed back into the building. "My nigga I was just looking for you!" Trey yelled down the hall. "Pull up" I said pressing the elevator button. Trey slapped Martin a five then walked over to me. "I got the free for a whole week my nigga" I cheesed making him laugh. "I'm sleeping over then, Karina acting stupid again and my moms stay on her fucking side" Trey complained. "You know how that shit goes, but why Alizè spooked a nigga" I said as we got onto the elevator. "Fuck she say? And I know the nigga she fucks with" Trey smirked. "She told me about him, but she was like basically saying that India would do anything to keep me to herself type shit" I said while Trey laughed the whole time. "India fire but she do look like that type" He chuckled. "That's what I was saying. I don't need another kid or any disease either" I said as we got off the elevator and walked to my door. "Facts that shit will get ugly so just keep her in a talking way. You can't get hurt from that" Trey snickered taking this shit as a joke. "Nigga be serious!" I laughed as we walked into my house. "I am, but I think Alizè just want you back so she's scaring your stupid ass" Trey laughed sitting on the couch. "You think so? Nah cause have you seen the way India be acting if any girl comes around me?" I asked unlocking my phone. "Stop being pussy!" Trey laughed rolling up a blunt. "Fuck you" I laughed while sticking up my middle finger. "Nah dead ass bro that's why bitches feel the need to act up though" Trey spoke before pulling the blunt. "So dub her? Cause that's what I do to reckless bitches bro. I can't take all that he was mine and stopping fights all that's bull shit" I mumbled and smoked on my blunt as well. "So stop chasing after these pretty with attitude bitches" Trey laughed at me. I already know who he was going to mention once he said that. "Like who?" I chuckled then smirked calming my laugh. "Kennedi, you on her dick still?" He smirked. "She's mean as hell but she's nothing compared to Alizè, Kelsie, India, or any other bitch I fucked with. She actually isn't about the girl drama" I shrugged and lit up another blunt. Trey smirked and we both started laughing uncontrollably. "What my nigga?" I continued to laugh. "You really just didn't deny being on her dick though" Trey chuckled. "She got a nigga I think" I shrugged and we laughed again. This nigga Trey plays way too much.