Chapter 8

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
"Can you do me a favor?" Kennedi asked me. I had ran into her at the mall, I had to buy my baby shower outfit before two weeks be up already. "What's up?" I asked then sipped on my Fanta orange soda. "Tell Kilo to leave me alone? Like he seen me getting a ride from Marcus and started texting me straight up bullshit. Like if he just didn't just picked up his baby mother" she rolled her eyes. Kilo and I was back on good terms because he apologized and said that he was tripping off a "easy" bitch, but now Kennedi telling me different. My boy Kilo is in love with that, shawty must got that A1. "Yo can I ask you something?" I asked staring at her. "What?" She asked staring back at me. "You fucked Kilo?" I asked and she just stared at me like if I was dumb. "No for real?" I asked her. "First of all. I still haven't even hugged him for more than five seconds, how can I just fuck him?" She raised her eye brows up at me. "Your boy is tripping over nothing like tell him find another bitch" she rolled her eyes. I laughed and shook my head. "I'm not saying you lying, but you did something to my boy. He's sprung" I laughed shaking my head. "Accuse me of something else and my fist will be meeting that pretty face of yours" Kennedi threatened me. I laughed and rubbed my face. "Oh you think I'm pretty? That's fly". She rolled her eyes while I continued to rub my face. "Anyways you heard what I said" she stood up and threw her garbage away. "I got you, I'm just saying Kilo is a ladies man and for him to be stuck on you.... You poisoned my boy" I shrugged and balled up my garbage and threw it in the trash like basketball. "Poisoned?! Shut up Nathaniel. For real though" she laughed and punched my arm. Kennedi little ass had some strength on her strong ass. "Aight let me stop, but where your little friends at?" I asked slouching in the chair some. "Still on line waiting for this certain cashier come and check their stuff" she snickered. "Oh they probably waiting on me" I laughed standing up and fixing my sweats, Kennedi mouth dropped wide open then she closed it. "What?" I laughed at her face. "I just remembered my mother said not to take this credit card!" She gasped and I started laughing. "Fuck" she face palmed herself. "You'll be good, but I'll see you in school on Monday" I chuckled hugging her. "Okay and tell Alizè I said hi" she smiled hugging me back. "For real?" I furrowed my eye brows. "Yeah, why do you look so surprised?" She giggled. I forgot her and Alizè had met before just that quick. "Aight most likely she's at my crib" I said and she waved bye then walked back into Forever 21. Hopping back into my car, I had to drive to the trap real quick. This nigga Sync been on the edge ever since that shit went down at the trading.

Walking inside of the trap, it was just Sync and his body guards. "What's good boy?" I asked slapping him a five. He just gave me a head nod. "Take a seat" he said dryly. So I sat down and looked his way. "What's up? Why you acting like Debby downer my nigga?" I asked unlocking my phone. "You set that shit up or what?" Sync asked me. My head shot up quickly and I looked at him like he just spoke Spanish to me. "Sync you dead ass? I'm one of the most paid niggas that's under you. And you would think I would want more?!" I snapped and stood up making his body guards aim their guns at me. "Nigga I'm grateful for what I'm getting! A nigga like me got a baby on the way so I don't have time to plan to make beef with a heartless nigga like you! Whoever told you this shit check up on them my nigga you bugging. You knew me since my ass had curfew still fuck is you thinking trusting these other niggas?! I'm out of here my nigga" I snapped and pushed passed the body guards. Fuck them, they wasn't doing their job anyways. Taking the stairs I overheard this nigga Lyman running his mouth like a bitch. "That nigga said what? I told you it was him. Nobody goes crazy over being blamed besides the guilty ones" Lyman chuckled with smoking his blunt. I guess he was on the phone with Sync, trying to convince him that it was me. If I would've set that shit up everybody would've known. My ass would've left the Bronx, not even I would've left New York and made a whole new life somewhere else. "Where he at now? You should've ended him, you know that nigga Spanish so he probably help them Colombians steal from us black niggas. Grimy young nigga" Lyman chuckled and took another pull out of his blunt. His back was facing towards the stairs while he ran his mouth looking through the glass window. Dumb move especially if you trying to low key come for niggas. So I rushed Lyman and he turned around seeing it was me. "You look like you seen a ghost" I smirked stepping back to get a perfect hit out of his ass. He started to say something, but I just knocked him out. His body dropped to the floor and I picked up his phone. "Sync come get ya mans and count me out of this shit for now on" I said then hung up the phone. These niggas was more shady then these bitches out here. Damn ! Hopping back inside of my car I drove straight to Trey house. I had to let my bro know what was going on before these fuck boys try to set him up. And shit will get ugly out here if these niggas try to kill my brother.