Chapter 21

Kennedi Marie POV
"Kennedi!" My mom yelled my name sounding upset. "Yeah ma?" I asked stretching realizing that I fell asleep on the couch. "Get your ass up and get out of my damn living room! Have you lost your mind?!" She yelled at me as my head began to spin like crazy. "What time did I got in last night?" I squinted at her. "Two o'clock and that better not happen again. Now get out of my living room!" She yelled at me. I walked upstairs to my room and stripped out of my clothes then grabbed my towel. "I feel like hell" I whined picking up my dead phone. Damn, so I just put it on the charger and went straight into the shower. Showering, I washed my sweaty and liquor smelling hair as well. Stepping out of shower, I could hear my parents talking inside of their room. "She came home pissy drunk. Look what you turned her into!!" My mom yelled at my dad, but in a whisper. "I've been trying to apologize so many times to her and she just blocks me out. I miss my daughter, but its my fault" My dad said. "You damn right is and you're going to fix it too" My mom snapped and snatched the door open as I ran into my room. Closing my door, hear came my mom knocking on it. "Kennedi?" She called out to me. "Yes ma?" I asked drying my body off. "Come down in a few okay?" She said. "Mhm I'll be down" I said tossing my towel to the side. "Okay" She said then walked away from my door. I rubbed some baby lotion all over my body before putting on my matching PINK sports bra and panties set. Then I squeezed into my Victoria's Secret red and white stripe onesie and my fluffy soft big socks that matched as well. I tied my hair up and let it air dry, all that heat damage isn't good for my hair; well anybody's hair. I hung up my towel and then went downstairs where both of my parents were sitting patiently waiting for me. "This a meeting?" I asked taking a seat on the biggest couch. "Yes a family one at that. This family needs to get back on track for a serious note. I know you feel your dad was wrong about Eric and so did I, but now lately you've been making this man practically kiss your ass every day for a 'its okay' or a forgiveness that he's never going to get. So how do you want to solve this problem Ken?" My mom asked me. I was planning to just shrug and go on about my day, but that won't ever make me happy again. "I just want him to really mean his apology not just because he's in the dog house looking like the bad guy! You would've divorced him if he talked about Nadia if she had passed away so don't make it seem like I'm being a bitch to him" I said ready to roll my eyes, but I wasn't up for it. "Murphy? Do you have anything to say?" My mom looked at my dad. "Kennedi I know I haven't been the best to you with Eric's death and that's only because I thought you were secretly pregnant by him and was planning to keep it" My dad said. I just stared at him like he just grew four heads. Pregnant ? Really ! Just the other day I had my first kiss, how the fuck would I be pregnant ?! And besides that was three years ago. Ugh whatever. "So you still think that I have the baby?" I smirked then rolled my eyes disgusted by what had just came out of his mouth. If he wasn't my father I would really spit in his face. That's how disgusted I am with him. "Well of course not but I still thought that you and the boy were hiding something from everyone. But I'm truthfully sorry Kennedi and it feels weird apologizing to my child, but you deserve this apology" He sighed staring at me. "Apology accepted but I'm still not speaking to you" I said standing up and rolling my eyes getting ready to walk away. "No no no come sit back down Missy" My mother said. So I sat down and looked in my mother's direction. "Did I do something?" I asked her. "Yes. Since when did you drink? And where was De'Asia and Mariah. You do know that was very dangerous of you coming home by yourself right?!" My mom snapped. "It was just a one night thing and Nathaniel is the one who brought me home" I said and sat back. "Now before any ideas and accusations began, Kennedi is that your boyfriend?" My mom asked me. "No ma'am, that's just my best friend and no I won't be having his baby. Thankfully he already have a daughter who's the prettiest thing ever" I smiled thinking about tiny Erin. "So you're planning to be someone's step mother?" My dad asked. I started laughing at him. "So is that it ma?" I asked her. "Yes you can go baby" She said, so I quickly hopped up and rushed to my room. I want him to have them stupid thoughts again, I don't need him anymore. Next fall I'll be in college and away from him until I graduate then get my own house. Which is going to make me happier than ever because I won't have to wake up to that bastards face. After closing my door I climbed in my bed then turned on the TV. Yesterday was way too much fun for me, I've never been that drunk in my life. Unlocking my phone I texted Nathaniel.