Chapter 29

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
"So Kennedi shit a go?" Trey asked as he walked into my room brushing his waves. "Damn nigga. What's good with you too?" I yawned as I stretched then sat up in my bed. Trey scrunched up his face and made his way over to Erin's basinet, but he left her alone seeing that she was sleeping. "Nah cause I'm really trying to be on my face tonight with yo sweet emotional ass" Trey smirked making Alizé suck her teeth. "What's good with you too" He mimicked me making us both laugh at him. This nigga always love popping shit. "But yeah that shit a go, she should be calling me any minute, but we out to the living room" I said grabbing my phone then got out of bed. "Thank you" Alizé mumbled thinking no one heard her. "Yo nobody isn't feeding into your shit, especially if you're going back to your dumb ass ways my nigga" I said before leaving the room. "Take your daughter since you woke her up!" Alizé yelled. She was only this brave because Aunt Olivia was upstate for the weekend with the twins. "Will do" I shrugged walking back into the room smiling seeing Erin already turned up. "Good morning bad girl" I cooed as she stared at me. I picked her up and grabbed a pamper with a couple of wipes. "And what do you mean my old ways?" Alizé scoffed. "Before Erin was born that's what I mean and this conversation dead, so just do what I told you" I said before walking out of my room. Alizé better slow down before her feelings get hurt and I mean that shit. I'm not going through that shit with Alizé again, we have a child now. Like act like you have some sense now with your crazy ass. "Yeah he's coming right now" Trey spoke into my phone. "Who's that?" I asked placing Erin on the other side of the couch so I can change her. "Kennedi" Trey smirked. "Tell her hold on or call back cause I'm going to be a minute" I said taking off Erin's full pamper. "Kennedi?... Yeah you want to talk to your big brother or hang up and call back?" Trey asked her. I guess she said she'll talk to him cause they started up a conversation and all. "What's funny?" I smiled at Erin. She was just smiling and kicking her little legs. Picking her back up we made our way to the kitchen so I can make her a bottle. "Alizé you made milk?!" I called out to her but she never answered. I swear I really don't have time for her bullshit. So I just made Erin a bottle and we sat back into the living room. "Here he go, aight Lil Bit and ya shit better be lit tonight or I'm popping on you" Trey joked before passing off the phone. She must've started threatening him cause he started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's up?"

"Ain't nothing. I was wondering if you want to come with me shopping?"

"What time?"

"In like two hours"

"Aight so be ready or I'm going to leave you"

"But I'm the one who's going shopping"

And we shared a laugh.

"I know, but what you doing?"

"Cleaning this dirty ass room while my cousins went back to their hotels. What you doing?"

"With Erin and Trey"

"Awwwe tell her hi with her cute self"

"She said what's Gucci birthday girl?"

"She's a good girl she don't say that and I'll call you when I'm ready cause under this bed look like a tornado hit"

"Aight" I said and hung up then put my phone on the table. "Where ya going now?" Trey asked not looking up from his phone. "Shopping, I think she wants to buy her birthday outfit" I shrugged noticing Erin fell back to sleep. "Fat girl" I chuckled. "Why she knocked out like that?" Trey chuckled and rubbed her feet. "She probably was still tired but I had to black on this dummy. Yo when I put her down we out to the store" I said wanting to put him on about Alizé dumbing down again. That shit was slowly getting to me. "Aight" He said. So I quickly put Erin down back in her bassinet. Slipping on my sweats, I grabbed my hoodie and threw that on as well. "Yo we out" I said swiping my keys off the counter. So Trey stood up following behind me. Our asses were about to freeze, but it was just a quick store run. "Alizé back on her dumb shit bro" I said as we walked onto the elevator. "You lying!" Trey stared at me. "I wish I was I swear I wish" I sighed shaking my head. "My nigga you could keep your baby and kick her out cause you know the old Alizé used to drown the town bro" Trey said. Hell yeah that bitch was more than crazy and reckless. "Facts, but once she tries to do more than just talking I'm sending her right to her parents house. Fuck it I'll drive that bitch if anything" I shrugged making Trey bust out laughing. "I'm dead ass bro, I'm not going through that with her. Low key I was hoping this wasn't my baby so she could go about her day but then she changed and shit being cool. But now she listening to her friends and now she's back on that shit" I huffed. "That's why I told Karina to mind her fucking business" Trey said as the elevator door opened and we walked off. "I'm not worried about Karina cause her and Kennedi got their shit off already. So its like whatever for them, I'm not going to let Kennedi fight Alizé. Cause Alizé really don't stop" I said. I wasn't scared for Kennedi, but I know Alizé and what she's capable of. She plays very dirty when you're on her bad side. "Facts she's wild" Trey chuckled. "I know that's why I'm trying to stop this shit before it even starts" I said shaking my head as we entered the store.