Chapter 24

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
"Who?" I asked hearing somebody knock at the door. "Its me, Kennedi" She said. And I scrunched up my face. We still weren't speaking and it was already the Christmas break. So we were out of school as well, I wonder what brought her here. "What's up?" I asked opening the door for her. Not being around her so much anymore, she looked like she got thicker; in a good way. Her poetic Justice box braids had her looking extra cute and mean at the same time. She actually looked good as hell right now, but we not cool so I'll keep my compliment to myself. "Get dress" She said then walked passed me and into the kitchen. "Hey baby! Long time no see!" I could hear my aunt happily yelling. "Who's that?" Yasmin asked with tons of make up on her face. "Kennedi" I said and she made a face before closing the door. I shook my head and made my way to the kitchen. "Didn't I say go get dressed? And is Erin here?" Kennedi asked me. "Nah Alizé took her to go see their great grandmother, but where are we going?" I asked scratching my curls. "None of your business now hurry and get dress before you get left" She said before checking the time. "I wish I could watch this, but momma gotta go" Aunt Olivia said then hugged Kennedi. "See you later" They both cooed. I don't know how they bonded just that quick. Aunt Olivia never bonds just with anybody. It was cool though. "Behave yourself" Aunt Olivia said then kissed my forehead. "Be safe" I said back before she left out of the house. "Come on we out to my room" I said and started walking to my room. "Do you have to shower?" Kennedi short ass asked me. "Nah I actually just got out. Man can you just tell me where we're going?" I asked closing my room door. "Nope" She said popping the 'p'. "Aight forget it then I'm not going" I said taking a seat on my bed. Kennedi leaned against my dresser and just stared at me. "Stop acting so childish and just come on. Can you come with me or not?" She said trying not to make it seem like she was whining. I laughed and put my hands behind my head. "I'm not playing with you Nathaniel" She rolled her eyes. "So tell me this" I said getting up and walking over to her. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes at me. "Why are you here? After where we go are we going to be cool again?" I asked resting my hands on the dresser. "I don't know its up to you and you need to back up, I have a man!" She snapped. I laughed at her again and went to get dressed. "Ewww you should've warned me!" Kennedi yelled covering her eyes. "What?" I laughed sliding on my Armani Exchange jeans. "Nothing just hurry up!" She yelled making me laugh at her. So I shrugged and continued to get dressed. "That hockey jersey is cute" Kennedi smirked making me shake my head at her. "Good looking. I see I got you rocking one" I smirked and put on my socks then my sneakers that match my jersey and hat. "Whatever its a cute fit" She shrugged and rolled her eyes, but started smiling at Erin army fatigue pants. "You sweating my child, but not fucking with me? Wow" I said and put on my hat then my Ferogamo belt on. "I wanted to see her so badly" She frowned. Grabbing my black Canadian Goose, I stopped in my tracks and sprayed my Polo cologne all over my clothes. "You ready stank attitude having girl?" I asked looking back at Kennedi, but she was too busy checking herself out in the mirror. "Yo" I called for her. But she ignored me, so I walked behind her and posed in her picture that she was about to take. "Why did you jump in the picture? My man is going to be upset" Kennedy asked looking back at me. "Cause you're letting me do it and stop throwing that my man shit in my face because I can clearly beat him up" I said putting her in the head lock playfully. "Whatever your hands isn't up there and come on we could leave" She said looking up at me. "Alright come on" I said letting her go and put on my jacket. "You smell good, but I'm still mad at you" Kennedi smirked and then playfully punched me. "Keep your hands to yourself Ms. Attitude" I smirked and we walked out of my room. "Where's Alizé?" Yasmin asked me. I forgot she was even home. "Didn't she text you?" I asked closing the door. "Oh yeah. Where are you going?" Yasmin fully came out of her room. "I don't know Kennedi won't tell me" I shrugged. "Oh" She said ignoring Kennedi presence. "Come on Nate" Kennedi said grabbing my hand and we left out of the house. "Why did you do that?" I asked looking down at her. "Cause she still thinks that you and Alizé are going to be something so she swear I'm here to ruin it" She scoffed while rolling her eyes. "How do you know if I don't want you to ruin it?" I asked then pressed the elevator button. "Cause you're too much on India and I have a boyfriend" She shrugged then rubbed some more lip gloss on her lips. "Man whatever" I smirked and let her walk onto the elevator first. "Whatever what?" She turned and faced me. I looked down at her as the elevator slowly closed. "Its something different about you" She smiled and stepped back. "What? Man listen where ever we're going better be turnt" I pointed at her before she slapped my index finger out of her face. So we started laughing at each other.