Chapter 20

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
Waking up Saturday afternoon, Erin was and Alizè was still knocked out. So I quietly got out of the bed and went to take a shower. I showered for a few minutes then got out and walked into my room. Drying my body off I changed into my Tommy Hilfiger briefs and put on a plain white tank top with my Polo socks. I rubbed some cocoa butter all on my body then grabbed my army fatigue Nike shirt and my gray Nike sweats. Getting dressed, Erin started crying. So I slid my feet in my Nike slides and rushed to her side. Picking her up, she was wide awake and ready for the day. "Good morning princess" I smiled then kissed her. "Let's go eat eat lil mama" I said as we made our way to the kitchen. "Uh oh look who's awake?" Aunt Olivia gasped smiling. "Say good morning Nana" I said as she reached for her. I passed her of then started making her bottle. "Good morning Erin. You do know Grandma loves you right? Yes she do, yes she do!" Aunt Olivia cooed. "Hey hey don't be stealing my auntie little girl" I joked making my aunt laugh at me. "Awww Nate you know you'll always be my curly head Sue" Aunt Olivia teased me. I looked back at her and she started laughing. "You got that one" I chuckled and picked up Erin. "I know" She smiled and started laughing. I smiled then went to the living room and started feeding Erin. Her little self must've been hungry because once she started drinking, no lie ten minutes later she was finished. "You greedy fat girl!" I laughed patting her back so she can burp. "She's finished?!" Aunt Olivia asked poking her head into the living room. "Yeah!" I laughed as she burped three times back to back. "Good girl. Now let's get you cleaned up so you could be fly like ya daddy" I said standing up and started walking towards my room. "Where ya going?" Aunt Olivia asked me. "Chloe and Trey coming over" I said laying Erin down on my side of the bed. "That's his new girlfriend?!" She yelled making me laugh at her. My aunt is too much. "No that's the baby!" I laughed taking off Erin's little footsie. "Oh my god, cause you know I got to keep up with you two!" She yelled making me laugh some more. "Not me!" I laughed knowing she's about to go off on me. "Nathaniel you do know it isn't good to lie right?" She asked as I continued to laugh. "Yes ma'am" I laughed. Wiping Erin down after changing her pamper, I grabbed her army fatigue onesie, socks, gray sweats and her gray hat to match. She was just minding her own little business. She's my world man. I got her dressed then laid her across my chest with her receiving blanket. Grabbing my phone, I slouched up against my head board and unlocked my phone. I went straight to Trey's name to send him a text.

Me : Yo ugly ass better be up my nigga

Trey : We on our way

Me : Aight

Then I checked my other text that was from Halima, India and..... Kelsie ? Here we go with another crazy ass broad. So I just went to Halima's first.

Halima : Nathaniel ?

Me : What's up ?

India : Can I see you today ?

Me : I'm going to be with my daughter and god daughter maybe Sunday

If her ass wasn't so violent, I would've invited her to Halima shit tonight. But that girl is going to flip that place upside down and I don't want to be the cause of that.

Kelsie : Hey stranger

Me : Lol what's up ?

She probably want parts again of your boy, I pray every night that Erin won't ever settle for a nigga like me. Maybe later on I'll find a right girl to be faithful to again, but these bitches that I'm dealing with right now ? They'll just have to share me. Putting my phone down, I picked up Erin and smiled at her. "Don't fall for these niggas out here aight E? Let them niggas know that you're daddy's world and more so if they even make you frown things are going to get ugly right baby? I know cause after dealing with me that nigga is going to deal with your god daddy Trey and then all of your loose cannon uncles. Sucks to be them. So let them know from jump what's up" I said then kissed her forehead. "My poor baby" Alizè groaned making me laugh at her. She sat up and looked over at us. "Tell him that your mommy got this right Tink Tink? And good morning mommy's baby" Alizè smiled and kissed Erin's cheek. "Nah daddy got this when it comes to boys right E Stacks?" I smiled at Erin. "Nah mommy got this and you guys outfits are so cute" Alizè smiled grabbing her towel. "Thanks I picked it out. Join the crew" I smirked making Alizè smile. "Okay I'll do that". She left of of the room. So I laid Erin back down as she started to get sleepy already. Softly rocking her back to sleep, I laid her down in her bassinet then climbed back in my bed. And Kennedi started calling me on face time, while Trey walked into my room with Karina. "What's good bro and Rina?" I asked slapping him a five. "Where's Lil Nate at?" Trey asked me. "Just went to sleep" I smiled looking down at a sleeping Chloe. "Wow both of them are sleeping" Karina smiled and walked over to Erin. "Right? But Zay in the shower. Ya could lay Chloe in the swing, chair, crib cause for some reason Erin don't like that or she could lay in my bed" I said and answered to Kennedi. "What's up Ken Ken?" I smiled leaning against the wall. "You still talk to shawty? What's up Kennedi" Trey smiled showing off his face. "Hey y'all. Did I not get the invitation?" She joked making us laugh at her. "You got a baby?" Karina asked rolling her eyes. Kennedi smirked and started laughing. "Sadly no, but hi Trey baby's mother". I don't get why they don't like Kennedi, she's cool as hell.