Chapter 10

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
"Oh my god I'm so excited!" Alizè danced while her curls bounced with her every movement. I chuckled and shook my head. Brushing my curls with water and pink lotion, Yasmin walked into the room wearing all pink. "Hey Princess E mommy and daddy!" She cheered. "What's up Yas?" I smiled still messing with my curls. I just came from the barbershop and hair salon with Alizè. Our baby shower was in two more hours but with Alizè excitement, Aunt Olivia made everybody get ready for the baby shower. "So you think it's a boy?" Yasmin smiled at me. "I know it's a boy" I smirked making Alizè speed walk out the room covering her ears. I laughed and grabbed my white Ralph Lauren button up then put it on and fixed the cuffs on my all white icy Robin jeans. "These young niggas don't flex like me" I bragged then put on my gold Jesus piece and gold big face Michael Kors watch. I started smiling and put in my white encrusted diamond earrings in my ear. "Okaaaaay!!" Yasmin cheered me on. "Chill when you get old enough I'll teach you how to do that shit young bull" I smiled stroking my ego. "Ewww! Alizè come get your baby father before I hurt him!" Yasmin yelled leaving my room. I laughed and took a seat while unlocking my phone. Nothing really was going on so I just texted Kennedi. We had wild fun last night even though her little ass almost fell asleep in the movies. A month ago I would've laughed in somebody face if they even told me that Kenmedi and I would be this cool with each other. But now I see what Ronny been talking about all this time. She's really laid back and fun to be around. That's my lil homie.

Me : Aye ?

Lil Homie : Yeah ?

Lil Homie : I'm kinda busy right now I'll hit you when I leave the mall

Me : Aight

I put my phone back on the charger and laid back against my headboard. "Nate!" Aunt Olivia yelled for me. 'Yes?" I asked not really wanting to get up. "Come here real quick baby" she yelled back. I got up and walked to the living room where everybody was sitting at. "Ayeeee who cousin is that?!" Nyla clicked her tongue making us all laugh at her. "You. You taught her that" I pointed at Yasmin. "Whats? I'm innocent" She laughed at me. "Mhm but I'm yoursss" I cooed tickling Nyla then Kyla. They laughed while hopping up and plopping down on their momma lap. "Ouch!" She yelled at them. We all started laughing and I took a seat on the couch. "Where's you little date?" Aunt Olivia smirked. I looked at Alizè and she just shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about auntie" I said twisting my hair. "The Kennedi girl" she smiled. I frowned and started laughing. Alizè must've said more than Kennedi being my friend. "Nah that's not my date auntie, she's coming though" I smirked slouching back more. "And what about Trey?" Yasmin asked me. "Yeah he coming too and he bringing Karina and Little Miss Chloe" I smiled missing my god baby. "Awwwe!" Kyla and Nyla making us laugh at them. "Y'all are too much" I chuckled shaking my head. "I hope I like this Kennedi girl cause she's clearly trying to take my baby momma Zay spot" Yasmin rolled her eyes while rubbing Alizè stomach. "Alizè invited her so you know she's cool with her. Cause Yas if you about to start something that's not needed then she can stay home" I snapped and rolled my eyes. Now she's soooo team Alizè. I mean it's nothing wrong with that, but she exactly knows what went on with Alizè and I, so I don't even know why she's trying to start something up. "He's right Yas. I like her and if Nate wants her then he could" Alizè shrugged. I guess growing a little belly on her made her a different person. For the better at least. You couldn't pay Alizè before to let me date somebody else while she's alive and now she really don't care. That's a good thing. Even though Kennedi I are really just friends. "Why am I tripping? That's just my friend but that still don't give you to mess with her Yasmin" I said and stood up to go to my room. I didn't need my vibe to be killed before this baby shower even started. Plopping back down on my bed here came Alizè. "I didn't mean to start that between you and Yas" she pouted. "It's cool, you do actually fuck with Kennedi right?" I asked her. "Yes! She's cool and based off how you speak about her I guess she's cool" She shrugged smiling. "Aight cool" I smiled. She sat down and started working on her make up. "Do you plan on making her your girlfriend?" Alizè asked closing her make up bag. "I don't know, well we're just friends so I'm not thinking of it like that and besides I have to worry about my baby being born" I smiled and my phone buzzed.