Chapter 26

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
"Merry Christmas Eve!!" Kyla and Nyla yelled through the house waking up Erin and I. She started screaming crying from them scaring her. I sat up and noticed that Alizé didn't come home last night. As long as she's good then its cool with me. "Its okay baby" I said picking her up and softly rocked her. "Thing One and Thing Two!" I yelled for the twins. "Yes?!" They both asked walking into my room. "Now ya have to take care of my baby since ya woke her up" I joked with them. "Really?!" They both asked super excited. "Yeah now put her back to sleep" I said and they both rushed to my bed. I laughed and and got out of my bed. "I'm just messing with y'all but Merry Christmas eve brats" I kissed Nyla forehead then Kyla's. "Thank you" They both smiled and hugged me. "Merry Christmas eve Erin baby!" Kyla cooed and rubbed her feet. But little miss Erin wasn't in the mood, she was still sleepy and now she was hungry. I smiled and fixed her a bottle then sat in the kitchen with them so they could finish their cereal. "Here you go mommas" I said as we sat down and I gave Erin her bottle. All you could hear was loud smacks at the table. "Stop that noisy stuff!" Aunt Olivia snapped as she walked into the kitchen. She always hated when people smacked their foods. "Ohhh Erin is still doing it too" I chuckled. "She doesn't count, they know who I'm talking to and good morning everyone" Aunt Olivia smiled and rubbed Erin's wild curly hair. "Good morning" We all said in a unison. "Wait we're missing two people where are they?" Aunt Olivia asked pulling out her pans. The twins eat a lot so they're going to eat what she makes as well. "Yas still sleeping with her nasty attitude" Nyla rolled her eyes while I laughed at her. She's the mini version of Yasmin. "And Alizé didn't get in yet" I said. "Have she called or something? And I'll deal with Yasmin" Aunt Olivia said waving Yasmin off. We all knew about Yasmin and her random mood swings. "I didn't check cause they woke up Erin and you know how her mornings go" I said watching Erin finish her bottle. "Oh okay, go call her" Aunt Olivia said digging in the fridge. "Aight" I said switching the bottle and the pacifier into Erin's mouth. Sitting her up I pat her back as I walked back into my room. Alizé silly ass better be good or its going to be war with this goofy nigga. Unlocking my phone after Erin burped three times back to back, I called Alizé. And after three rings she picked up.

"I know I didn't come home, sorry. How bad was she?"

"Nah she good. Aunt Olivia was worrying about you"

"Yeah I crashed at my parents house cause I was too drunk, but I'll be over there in a few"

"Aight"

"Um what she's doing? And I'm sorry Nathaniel, but I lost track of time"

"Nah have your fun. As long as you good then I'm cool with you staying out"

"Okay I'll be home in a few"

"Bet". After hanging up, I took Erin a bath then got her dressed in her red Burberry one piece and her chestnut Uggs. "Where you going?" Yasmin asked walking into my room. "To my grandmother's house" I said strapping Erin in her carseat. "Awwwe from your mom side?" Yasmin smiled. "Yeah for a little, she invited me over" I shrugged grabbing my clothes. "Awwwe that's so cute and do you want me to watch her while you go shower?" She asked. "That would be nice" I said grabbing my towel as well. "Listen... Nathaniel I know we haven't been the best of cousins lately, but we don't have to beef and I'm sorry" Yasmin frowned. "Nah you cool" I mumbled and walked out of my room. Ain't nobody got time for her bull shit, them dry ass apologies could go right to the next nigga. Matter of fact her ass need a nigga to accept all of her stupid ass apologies that she always try to give. Taking a quick shower, I got out and rushed into my room. It was cold as hell right now. Erin was sleeping and Yasmin wasn't even in the room. So I locked my room door and dried my body off then rubbed Cocoa butter all over myself. Then put on my tank top, my socks and my Tommy Hilfiger briefs. Grabbing my red Burberry sweat shirt, I put that on then slid on my Burberry jeans then slid on my chestnut Ugg Neumel's. Spraying my Polo cologne, my phone started to ring, so I slid on my gold Jesus piece and slid over 'answer'. It was my mom's sister, Aunt Kathy.