Chapter 31

Omgggggg its the last chapter !!
*sings End of the road*

Nathaniel (Casper) POV
"Yo just say cheese" I said as Kennedi mean mugged me. But she was looking good as hell in her creme button up dress, jacket brown nude heels and her make up was nicely did as well. I planned to take her out on our first date, start this relationship off nice and easy. "No you always taking pictures!" Kennedi laughed while trying to cover her face. "That's cause you the shit, I love showing off how pretty my girlfriend is" I winked at her, causing her to blush. "That was cute, but you still don't need to take a picture Ugly" She smirked. "Aight don't say nothing when I get more likes than you" I smirked before turning the camera my way. Kennedi hopped up so fast and snatched the phone out of my hand. "Who are you getting likes from? I've seen how you are with India and them other girls. But I'm going to need for you to listen as I explain this loud and clear. I am no way near them girls okay? I'll cut you, their momma and their grandmother for not showing them how to raise a lady. Do you hear me?" She squinted at me. I wanted to laugh at her short tempered ass, but I know she would kill my ass. "I hear you baby girl" I nodded and sat on the arm of my aunt couch. "Come here" I spoke to Kennedi before licking my lips. "What?" She asked walking over to me. So I pulled her in between my legs and started rubbing her thighs softly. "No lie, I'm not even trying to gas your head up, but I know them girls aren't nothing like you and that's why you are here while they're probably trying to do it for the gram" I said making her chuckle. "Play too much" She mumbled still smiling. "Nah I'm making jokes but I'm dead ass, I been on your body even though I got cursed out a thousand times before we made it here" I chuckled then licked my lips. "You had a nigga open from the day you turned your mean ass lip up at a young" I chuckled. Kennedi smiled and looked over at me. "You was seriously a pain in the ass. And why did you let me deny you all them times?" She smirked and kissed me. "But now you're my pain in the ass" She smiled running her hands through my curls. "That's right and cause I knew you was going to shut me down. At one point I really thought I was going to stay your best friend" I chuckled and gripped her butt. "Stop!" She laughed grabbing my hand. "Hey what's going on in here?" Aunt Olivia smiled making her way from her room. I swear I think she was the happiest to know that we were now dating. "Nathaniel is---" And I covered her mouth. "Mhm" Aunt Olivia smirked before walking into the kitchen and we started laughing. "Punk ass" Kennedi whispered. "Short ass" I whispered back. And Kennedi bit me. "Really?" I laughed and licked her hand. "Ewww Nathaniel!!" Kennedi screeched pulling her hand away from me. "That's for biting me, but you ready to dip?" I asked her. "Yeah we can go" She smiled. "Aight" I said standing up. "See you later Ms. Olivia and tell the girls I said heyyy and I miss them" Kennedi smiled. "Oh I'm pretty sure they miss you too! And see you later baby. Have fun you two.... Not too much cause then I'll whoop ya" Aunt Olivia said making us both laugh at her. "OG I love you baby girl" I said making both Kennedi and Aunt Olivia smile. "I love you more" She blew a kiss at me. Erin and Alizé were at her parents house for the weekend as well, but I missed my Fat Fat already. "We out" I grabbed Kennedi's hand. Walking out of the door, Kennedi started smiling. "What?" I asked smirking. "I think I have a idea where we are going, but I don't want to be wrong" She smirked. "So let me hear it" I said pressing the elevator button. "Sugar Factory?" She suggested. She was right, but I was going to bother her. "Sugar Factory..... I wish I had Sugar Factory money" I sighed. She frowned but started smiling. "Its okay I'll enjoy wherever we're going" She smiled and kissed me. "That's my good girl and that's why we are going to Sugar Factory" I smirked and she started smiling. "You get on my nerves!" Kennedi playfully punched me. "You're my baby too" I chuckled as we walked onto the elevator. "I know" Kennedi flipped the air making us laugh at her. "Say it back" I threw my arm around her. "You're my baby, you knew that already though" Kennedi smiled as we walked off of the elevator. Yasmin and her friends were waiting for the elevator, so when she seen us getting off of the elevator she rolled her eyes. "Bitch still your girlfriend?" She retorted trying to be funny. "Sweetie I'm going to be his girlfriend forever!" Kennedi cheered sticking out her tongue. "Okay and he's going to be cheating on you forever!" Yasmin yelled back. "Is he? I hope you like his side bitches too or get a boyfriend of your own so you get off of mine" Kennedi smiled. "You won, now come on" I grabbed Kennedi's hand. She didn't even glance back once to make sure Yasmin wasn't trying to sneak her. I chuckled as we walked to my car. "Kennedi?" I called her. "Huh?" She asked me. "Can you learn how to ignore her?" I asked. That shit would've been fun if I was some wild dumb nigga, but that's the total opposite of what I am. So all of that shit needs to be dead unless somebody wants to fight. "Why? So she can talk all her shit to me?" Kennedi asked as she climbed inside of my car. "Nah not even that shit is just getting tiring and I'll speak to her too" I closed her door for her and leaned against the door. "Okay fine, but why can't she just be casual like Alizé? That girl don't say one word to me" Kennedi shrugged. "Everybody don't have the same type of mindsets Ken" I said. "Yeah you right" She shrugged. So I went to the other side and climbed in my car as well. Turning on the music, I pulled out of parking and drove off.