Chapter 5

Kennedi Marie POV
"Come on Kennedi! You said you'll come still!" Mariah whined shaking me awake. "I am shut up!" I snapped waking up out of my sleep. "Sorry hurry slut" she laughed plopping down on my bed. "Fat ass get off my bed bouncing like that" I hopped up mugging her. Mariah was about to curse me out until she looked my way. "You was crying all night Ken?" She frowned. "Yes it was horrible" I sighed climbing out of bed and over to my closet. "Awww are you okay?" She asked me. "A little" I smiled and opened my walk in closet. "What's that smile about?" Mariah smirked. "Nothing really" I shrugged and pulled out my white denim ripped jumper and my black Naked, let's do it crop top with my Nine's. "You need to shower? Cause De'Asia is already there and she saying it's super boring with out us" Mariah said not looking up from her phone. "No I showered earlier when I went and got this outfit" I said taking off my pajamas. "Oh okay and Kennedi you need to show off that tiny stomach of yours more often" Mariah smiled real big. "Eww that smile of yours!" I laughed and started getting dressed. "Whatever just take the compliment and get ready to shake ya ass" Mariah huffed. We both started laughing and I sprayed my body with Love Spell. "Okay we could leave" I said grabbing my phone off the charger. "Ohh you two look cute! Where ya headed to?" My mom smiled about to make dinner. "To this skate key" I said opening the door. "Well enjoy yourselves and don't think about Eric" my dad smirked but didn't even look up from his newspaper. "Fuck you say that for?!" I yelled at him. "Just chill out" Mariah said resting her hand on my stomach. "Kennedi watch your mouth!" My mom yelled at me. "So you didn't hear him?! I really can dislike you mother fuckers sometimes!" I yelled leaving out of the house and letting the door slam. The cab was already outside waiting on us so we hopped in.

After ten minutes of silence, Mariah asked "You good?". "Yeah he's a bitch for bringing Eric up but let him pull that again. He's going to learn to watch his mouth and see who got the smart mouth" I rolled my eyes. Mariah eyes grew huge as she stared at me. "What?" I smirked trying not to laugh at her. "What are you going to do to your father?" She asked. "Talk about his ugly ass mother" I laughed remembering how I got my ass whooped for laughing at her picture when we first moved in. She's basically the reason we moved because she owned that property and in her will she didn't want my dad to stay there. "Why would you talk about your own grandmother?!" Mariah yelled at me. "She didn't like me she always complained about me being best friends with Eric and say we we're growing up too fast" I said and Mariah shook her head. "Eric was bad when he was younger? Because when I met him he was cool" Mariah asked as we paid the cab guy. We got out of the car and started walking towards the center. "Nah he was the same" I shrugged and walked inside. "Oh wow" she said surprised. "Heyyyy come get your skates! We were waiting for you" Denise cheered. "Hey!" I laughed hugging her and grabbing my skates. "You too baby!" She waved at Mariah. "Hey Denise" she smiled. We put on our skates and started to skate off as Love is wicked blasted through the speakers. I see why De'Asia felt bored with this old ass music playing. "Dee dee!" I cheered skating over to her. "Baby!!" She cheered skating over to me. Being too excited we crashed into each other and fell right on our asses. We looked around and burst out into laughter. "Ya so annoying!" Mariah laughed helping us up. "So you okay now?" De'Asia asked me. "I'll be good until next year come around" I shrugged and she hugged me. "And I'll be right here now let's skate around. Grab my hand bae" De'Asia said to me then held her hand out to Mariah. So she grabbed it and we started skating around as the music played. "Let's race!" Mariah yelled then took off skating. "You cheating ho!" De'Asia yelled at Mariah. But I wasn't complaining, I know how to skate fast. So I took off quickly catching up and passing Mariah, yeah just that quick. "How the hell?" Mariah asked puzzled so she slowed down. I started skating backwards and sticking out my tongue. "I won me a trophy!" I sang along with Future. "Watch--- and De'Asia cut Mariah off by covering her mouth. "Oh ohhh ohh" I continued to sing until I turned around and bumped into Nathaniel. What's he doing here ? He must know everybody as much as I do. But it's funny because I never really seen him around before. "My fault" he chuckled helping me up. "Nah it was me. Sorry" I said fixing my jumper. "Don't sweat it ma" he smiled. "Bye!" I said and tried to skate off but he grabbed me back to him. He knows I hate that word like I'm no way near ya mother! Neither am I one of his groupies. "Why you acting like that?" He stared at me. Being under his spotlight, my guard was completely crashed down. Especially by his looks, Nathaniel looked so good today. It was unbelievable. "Like what?" I smiled. "Nah lets get a picture of this. Kennedi actually smiling? Woah!" Nathaniel teased me actually pulling out his phone. "Whatever and don't call me ma again or I won't be your friend anymore" I playfully punched him. "Aight you got it K deezly" he smirked. "That either! Ewww especially that!" I laughed. Mariah and De'Asia skated over to us. "Whats going on here?" De'Asia smiled. "You trying to steal my best friend?" Mariah winked at me. "Nah its no beef" Nathaniel laughed with his hands up. "So can we have her back?" Mariah smiled. "Ya got it later K deezly" he winked at me. "I'm not saying bye for that name!".