Miami

My car⬆⬅
Two days later....ENJOY:-)

Kate's POV

We were finally here in Miami! The city of the best beaches and Famous stars. We made our way to this fancy hotel named The Roman Empire and talk about expensive. Good thing it was paid for by our hosts. The place was extraordinary all I knew is that the man who owned it had some voo koo money.

I was told he owned a lot of things in the south. Maybe he would show up at the convention. We made it to our rooms, dropped our things and were back out the door to get our dresses. We arrived at the store for our fittings and once we were dressed we came out to show Mesha the dresses.

"Well damn y'all plan on finding husbands tomorrow!" Me and Kyla looked at each other and gasped. I was wearing a white dress and my neckline that dipped to the top of my belly button. I had a slit on the side that showed the sexy brown leg of mine. Damn I look good.

Kyla was wearing a black dress with a sweetheart neckline, also with a slit on the side. We chatted more about the dresses and bought some diamond accessories. And shoes of course, before we were back off to the hotel. We got there and Mesha suggested that we go to a club. We agreed, and got dressed to go to club Klimax.

We looked on point walking into the club. It was definitely five star club it had a VIP and everything. We didn't waste time making our way to the dance floor and dance the night away. That was until I felt eyes on me. So I played it off as if I wasn't searching for them until I found those eyes and locked them with this sex god.

His long black hair pulled into a ponytail with his tight fitted shirt showing off his sculpture. His tribal tattoo that covered his whole right arm. He was to die for. We stared at each other and I felt my core instantly flood when he flashed a dashing smile my way. So I looked away as soon as some bimbo came and sat on his lap. I turned back around and sure enough his eyes were on me so I decided to leave and go find my partners in crime.

Only to find them at the bar getting wasted so I guess I'm driving home. I grabbed them and made my way out the door and not looking back. Once we made it back to the hotel, I got my drunken roommates for the night up to our room and put them in there beds. I pulled out some clothes and went to the bathroom to do my nightly hygiene routine. And came out all ready to fall asleep.

~My Dream~

Thrashing , twisting, turning, god who knew he could work miracles with his tongue. Back and forth, in and out. But then I remembered... I didn't leave the club with anyone so....I looked down to see the grey eyed devil himself throwing his hair back and looked at me with my juices over his lips.

"Well hello beautiful."

I woke up in a cold sweat and realized it was still night and it was just a dream. And my underwear were drenched. I got up and went to the fridge and drunk a bottle of water. Used the restroom and layed back in bed, never had a man have me this flustered. I couldn't go back to sleep I felt as if I would encounter it again. But I needed my rest. My big day was tomorrow, so I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~~~

Sorry I had to rush it at the last minute my tablet does stupid things sometimes so I still hope you enjoyed it another update is coming soon but my Christmas break is over after this week so be patient, it gets better!!!!xoxo

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨