Taken

Kate POV

I was awoken by hands. Two big hands. Once in my hair are now playing with my breast. I opened my eyes to see Joseph playing with them with an amused look on his face. This man will be the death of me.

"Stop." I demanded.

He looked at with a raised eyebrow and scoffed,"Or what? I do what ever I want with these. Their mine."

"I'll take sex away." Lies.

"Nooooo I just wanted some entertainment." He whined. I giggled at his childish behavior.

"We need to get up and shower. Plus I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry to...but you won't feed me what I want." Dirty man.

"I'm serious Joseph. You have to go get the girls so let's get this over with." He huffed and reluctantly rolled off of me. I sat up and got out of bed making my way to the bathroom.

"Can I shower with you?" I looked back at Joseph as he stuck out his bottom lip.

"Sure baby." He jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom so fast. I laughed at his silliness and followed him. He turned the shower on waiting for it to warm up and turned to me showing his frontal swing. I bit my lip to hold back a noise pleading to escape my throat.

"Like what you see sweetness?" He asked.

"Maybe." I replied. He chuckled softly and stuck his hand out to me to take. I grabbed it softly as he led me in and shut the door. He washed my back as I washed my front. I turned to wash his back as he turned away from me. I washed his back and asked him to turn around.

"Mhm whatcha gonna do to me sweetness?" He asked. I smiled sweetly looking deep into his eyes while sliding my hand down and gripping him with all my hand could hold. He groaned and closed his eyes tightly.

"Nothing." I said innocently.

"Kate you're gonna start something you won't be able to finish." He groaned. I started to stroke and his eyes shot open in shock. Oh come on I'm not that innocent.

He moaned softly as I picked up pace and held onto the wall to keep balance. His hand covered mine as we move unison. Back and forth. Up and down. He grunted his release and I watched as his seamon squirted out onto the tile. I went to leave out and get ready until I felt his hand tug my wrist.

"No No baby, you haven't had your turn yet." He pulled me over to the wall of the shower and got downs on his knees in between my legs. The hot water from the shower spraying onto him as it slid from his hair down his body sent my senses overboard. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and gripped my thighs tightly.

"Baby I'm gonna give you head like never before." He stated between each kiss to my core. I melted from the intensity of the moment. He took no time in decimating my womanhood sending me into an uncontrollable shake. He gripped one of my cheeks to keep me from moving. I felt him stick his long digits in moving in and out until finally exploding. I fell limp in his arms as he licked the remaining contents from me and his lips.

"You always taste delicious baby."
He placed me on the floor before standing up to his full height and picking me up carrying me in the room bridal style. I dried off with the towel after being set on my plush carpet. I slipped on my underwear and as I pulled on my bra I felt Joseph's strong arms encircle my waist and kiss the back of my neck.

"Baby I'm gonna go get the girls ok." He stated.

"Ok I'm gonna start breakfast. So hurry back with my babies." I teased as he walked out the door winking at me before closing it. I finished pulling on my clothes (A large Flawless sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings) for today and headed downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast.

As I started to grab things out of the fridge I heard creaking sound. Being the curious me I grabbed the rolling pin and made my way to my back door to find it closed and the chilling breeze blowing against it. Creepy ass weather causes crazy ass shit to happen. I thought to myself as I let out a sigh of relief that it was my over active imagination.

I went turn around and bump into muscular wall that did not belong to my beloved Joseph. I started to scream, but the intruder covered my mouth quickly with white cloth and a funny smell to it. Damn it I should've started lifting more weights. I fought and fought with no avail I quickly knocked over a vase and went numb all over as darkness took over my eyes. Last I remembered being lifted and carried away. Somewhere...

Joseph POV

"Oh ok I'll see you guys later alright." I said chuckling at Kofi and Kyla arguing about me and Kate's sex life. Kyla wanted to talk freely about it while Kofi said it was our business what we shared in our home.

"Alright girlies ready to go see mommy and get something to eat?" I asked as I pulled out of their driveway.

"Yes!" They squealed in excitement. The girls loved Kate and it was a great sign. Because I want her and I to have a village of kids, but knowing Kate a village wasn't gonna happen but the lowest for me was at least six.

We arrived at the house minutes later and I sensed something was off the moment I saw the door wide opened. I quickly parked and turned off the truck.

"Girls stay in here and keep quite ok?" I said to them.

"Daddy what's going on? Where's mommy?"

"I'm gonna go check on mommy hold on and keep quite." I rushed over to the house and ran in.

"Kate! Kate!"

I called her name over and over I ran upstairs and searched everywhere. It was when I got downstairs that I stopped dead in my tracks and noticed the broken vase. Oh no. No no no no! Someone took her! Some BASTARD took my Kate! I rushed back out the house and ran to the truck.

"Where's mommy?" The girls cried.

"Listen to me okay mommy is gone right now and um...." I trailed dialing the police trying to keep from exploding with fury.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"My girlfriend has just been kidnapped and I need you to find her right now ok!" I rushed out quickly I was getting very antsy.

"Sir calm down where are you?"

"I'm on uh....1509 Bloomingdale road."

"We are sending operators sir." I hung up the phone and started to pace running my hands through my hair. Why did I leave her here alone? Knowing that ass is after her? How could I be so stupid?

I was cut off from my thoughts by the sounds of sirens. They hopped out their car quickly and headed over to me.

"I need you to find my girlfriend she was here alone for like ten minutes before I came back and she was gone I need you to get out there and find her!" I commanded. They nodded their heads and I followed them inside. I heard more cars pull up and detectives hop out. I told them the story and they were searching the house for clues. I needed to find her... I couldn't loose her....

Randy POV

I watched as my fellow officers searched Kate's house for any clues. Blindly looking over the note I left for Mr Joseph. If he wanted her he'd find her. If not she's truly made for me. I pulled away from the yard and rode off to my house. Walking around my back yard to my underground shelter. I sat at the edge of the steps watching her unconscious figure. Her weaknesses was a turn on to me. The way she begged for mercy made me satisfied. And I just love fighters.

I told her she could never run away from me...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs! I know this is a cliffhanger but I had to have some excitement before taking a break. Show dat luv doe!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨✨