Leaving so soon...

Joseph's house⬆⬆⬅⬅

Joseph POV

Waking up seeing that Kate wasn't by my side. I felt tinge of pain go through my heart. "Cold and alone." I whispered to myself, wondering if it would ever change. I finally pulled enough effort and got out of bed. I pulled on the briefs, which I'd pulled off during the wonderful night I had with my walking Hershey bar, and grabbed a pair of PJ pants. Walking out of my room to the sweet aroma of cinnamon buns and bacon. Yum! I made my way downstairs and saw a sight that I could get used to seeing every morning. Kate was shaking that fine ass of hers. I was really tempted to bend her over and fu-

"Joseph how long have you been standing there?" I was brought out of my nasty thoughts by the heavenly angel's voice.

"Long enough to be turned own by that a-" I was cut off by the ring of my phone. Checking the ID I immediately noticed my office number and ignored it.

"You might wanna answer that it could be important."

"But I don't want to, it's the office they just won't leave me alone." I pouted. Yeah I can be a big baby at times.

"Well I'll answer it...." She reached for the phone and I grabbed her arm and turned her around. Grabbing the phone to answer it I wrapped my arm around Kate's waist as she squirmed against me.

"You better stop before I get excited."

"You sound like a rapist." She said with a scrunched face. I chuckled.

"Well if I am, I'm going to tie you up and lock you in my basement with only your body and a bed." I smirked at her shocked face.

"You wouldn't."

"I would. Hello, Mr Ano'i speaking..." I said going into business mode.

"Mr Ano'i you have to come in tonight for your meeting with Mr Jennings, he is leaving the country tomorrow morning."

"What!?!"

"I'm sorry, but we need you to get here and close the deal. Plus I miss our office antics."

"Fine and there will be no more office antics understand?"

"But..."

"Understand."

"Yes sir." With that she hung up and I turned to a blank faced stare.

"So you're leaving?"

"Yeah, but I don't won't to, I wanna stay here and make sweet love to that body of yours." I pouted.

"You sound like a big baby it can't be that bad." She smirked.

"Like hell it isn't! Those people drive me crazy. Its better laying around here in the country side." I said.

"Yeah, I like this place better than the city definitely more peaceful."

"Agreed." I responded.

"Well I'm hungry so let's eat!" She exclaimed while heading over to fix her food. I had never met a woman who ate as much food as her and still maintain that shape. It was beyond sexy to me that she loved to eat just like me. I laughed and fixed my plate joining her on the couch.

We sat and ate and laughed when k and k came marching downstairs straight to the kitchen. Once we were done I went upstairs to get packed. Man was I gonna miss her. Finding her again made me happy now I have to go back home. I wasn't even done! It's back to a life behind a desk and no one to come home to. I wasn't happy and I knew it.

Kate POV

He's leaving and as much as I don't won't to admit it, it hurt like hell. When will I see him again? I should give him a surprise visit one day. Yeah! He was leaving and my body was going to miss the man. He is a sex God and the best I ever had.

I spotted him coming downstairs with his suit case in hand and went up to him. He drops his bags beside the door and pulls me by the waist to his larger frame. He leans down and wastes no time giving me a knee-buckling kiss. I bite his bottom lip and he doesn't hesitate to give me entrance. He takes over the kiss and pushes me against the wall, never once breaking the kiss. Lifting me up I wrap my legs around his waist and he goes straight for my neck. Nibbling at my sweet spot I moan loudly. He rolls his hips into mine and I know his friend-

"Jesus!?! Can you two get a room!?! Dry humping all over the house this early in the morning and I thought we were the freaky ones." We hear Kyla rant heading into the kitchen. Pecking my lips once more, he slowly releases me and walks to the door. I follow him out and watch as he tosses his stuff in and turns back to meet.

"I'm gonna miss you so freaking much." He mutters wrapping his arms around my waist and planting a kiss on my lips.

"I'm gonna miss you to. It definitely one be the last you ser of me. Now go before you miss that meeting." I say. He specks my lips like ten times before I push him away giggling. He was finally leaving after another intense make out session.

Well back to the lonely nights lifestyle. I still have my toys, but it's not the same as it is being in his arms. I'll just hangout at the gym for the rest of the day and hopefully get some rest.

Joseph POV

After that boring meeting and jacking off in the shower thinking about my goddess, I layed in bed unable to sleep. She should be here, with me. This is hell. Well it's best I get used to it it's no telling when I'll see my love again.

This is a nightmare...

Thanks for reading it was hard trying to remake this chapter because this stupid phone deleted my chapter ugh!!! So I had to make a rushed version sorry.....

Vote
Comment
Follow