Game On!

Roman Reigns Fine A**⬆⬆

Kate POV

Waking up later than usual I was still hopping out of bed with the up most confidence in myself. I walked downstairs to see Kofi, Kyla, and Joseph sitting on the couches watching t.v. so I decided to fix myself some breakfast. They all watched me as if I were going to do something crazy next.

"What the hell are y'all looking at?" They all turned back to watch the t.v., except Joseph. He kept his eyes on me until I went to go sit by him on the couch. He had a look of shock on his face, but quickly covered it and turned to face the t.v.

"Y'all getting closer I see." Kyla said and I giggled.

"What are you talking about we been close." I glanced at Joseph and his face was priceless it was laced with so much confusion and shock. Its going as planned.

"That's good, because we leaving y'all here alone tonight." I almost choked on my cereal.

"Where y'all going?" I couldn't be alone with this man, he is gonna drive me insane.

"We are going out on a date and we won't be back till tomorrow."

"What?! So y'all gonna be gone all night?"

"Yeah, we leaving at five." Oh no, that's when it got dark outside. Something bad is definitely gonna happen. I'll just lock myself in my room and ignore his presence. Did he affect me that much? No, I got this I'm Kate Doris. How tough would one night be? Intoxicating.

"Ok."

~~~~~~~.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~~~

"Have a nice night." I said to Kyla and Kofi as they walked out the house. Great, now I'm alone with him. I walked into the living room to see him sitting there texting. Who was he texting? Wait! Why should I care, he could go jump off a boat for all I care. He looked up at me and smiled. Chills ran through me. Damn that man!

"You just gonna stare....or do you wanna get to know me?" He asked. Great just what I had expected, cockiness.

"I will under one condition....YOU let ME play with your hair." I said. I really wanted to run my fingers through his hair again. It amazed me how groomed he was, in a way it turned me on.

"Fine...I usually don't allow people to just play in my hair." He said.

"Aww what a girl, is it your pride and joy?" I said with a giggle and He chuckled.

"Don't make me change my mind." I laughed and walked over and got in a comfortable position behind him. With his upper body weight against my lower half. I took a loose the bow and ran my hands through it. Omg I love it!

"So what do you wanna know?" He asked.

I asked the question every guy usually asked a girl,"Do you have any kids?"

"Yeah, actually I have a daughter named Joelle, she's seven. I would've brought her, but decided against it." I wasn't very shocked, he was a money man. He basically had women at his feet, and everyone slips up.

"Well, I'm gonna tell you now to stay in that girls life. You wouldn't want her making bad decisions. I was lucky to get out my hell hole." I told him.

"I would never, I love her to much." He said.

"Good, I thought I was gonna have to cut your hair off." He laughed and we went on and on. Getting to know each other until there was a loud banging coming from the door.